Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

7 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Interview magazine was founded by Andy Warhol. 
i know Lana is not Taylor, but that pic doesn’t make any sense as a Christmas wish picture. I could be wrong, but it’s similar to the Neil pic she posted,

hinting at what’s next. 

The Editor in Chief of Interview Mag also posted this yesterday and Lana commented

ED6-DE9-C6-5-C75-4-C86-95-B6-B6643-C89-B

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

37 minutes ago, EndlessSummer said:

Did they remove the piano in the background when she sings “there’s a girl who sings hotel california”?? I can’t hear it on apple music anymore

turn on/off spatial audio <3

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, lanasbottom said:

OT: so the song’s dead already huh? i feel like it’s been stuck at 15m streams for ages :awkney:

i think it has something to do with the holidays. everyones traveling n occupied with other things/listening to mostly christmas music im sure. 

1 hour ago, mlittle11 said:

i think it has something to do with the holidays. everyones traveling n occupied with other things/listening to mostly christmas music im sure. 

yeah the christmas songs and season don’t help but i doubt it’ll pick back up after the holidays :deadbanana:

so I just did something I guess

i really enjoy to make this concept fan-art pieces when I’m lazy and I don’t want to study!

iinpOFe.jpg

it doesn’t really match the vibe of the title track but I think it’s cool. just wanted to share with you

0YnL0Kf.gif