Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Predictions: do you think the next single will be one of these tracks:

-The Grants

- Sweet

- A&W

- Candy Necklace

-Fingertips

ย 

Or a new song title we haven't heard of yet?ย :et:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I askedย Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.ย 

ย 

the silence in this threadย 

jackwright - Twitter Search / Twitter

@WHORE OF TROPICO ย  โ‡จ ย  @SALVAWHOREย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย 

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFsย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon โ€” ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

ย 

51 minutes ago, tulsa jesus twink said:

hope it becomes more active once the hype around the honeymoon outtakes dies down

why would it, thereโ€™s absolutely nothingย to talk about rn and nothing will be happening overย the next few weeks

9 hours ago, tulsa jesus twink said:

i heard American whore is gonna be released on jan 27th and it features the bleachers

ย 

probably fake tho

BoZ loves American Whore and despised the Beachers collab, so itโ€™s fake.ย 

To all of you who still complain everyday about not having the damn tracklist, her latest post, hinting at an Interview magazine cover, makes me think itโ€™s going to be like in the COCC era, where we learned a couple of song titles through that interview.

9 hours ago, Fingertips said:

Predictions: do you think the next single will be one of these tracks:

-The Grants

- Sweet

- A&W

- Candy Necklace

-Fingertips

ย 

Or a new song title we haven't heard of yet?ย :et:

Fingertips gives me ballad vibes so she could pull an Arcadia or let me love you like a woman again

orrrr

I hope sheโ€™ll release candy necklace, Iโ€™m hopeful itโ€™ll have some interesting lines. :3

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I had a dream about her releasing another single. Strangely enough the song was very much giving aka vibes, which I feel like is very unlikely. I am so excited for the next single

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š–๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ๐š—๐š ๐š’ ๐š๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š’๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š—๐š˜๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š, ๐šŠ๐š‹๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šข๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š

1 hour ago, tulsa jesus twink said:

how??

Interview magazine was founded by Andy Warhol.ย 
i know Lana is not Taylor, but that pic doesnโ€™t make any sense as a Christmas wish picture. I could be wrong, but itโ€™s similar to the Neil pic she posted,

hinting at whatโ€™s next.ย