Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

2 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

The title track is sounding particularly exquisite this morning :hair:

It's like Camarillo, only silver mirrors, running down the corridor :hair:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I love this part of the era, i remember some gay during the lust for life era uploaded a recording of him asking target if they had the album in stock yet :trisha:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Just now, Fingertips said:

It's like Camarillo, only silver mirrors, running down the corridor :hair:

This part played exactly as I read this :hair:

DONT FORGET ME! :hair:

Just now, Terrence Loves Me said:

I love this part of the era, i remember some gay during the lust for life era uploaded a recording of him asking target if they had the album in stock yet :trisha:

this part of the cycle stresses me out so bad because you never know which fake 2 pixel photo on some virus riddled website is legit and then before you know it there’s 99+ new posts and 400 pages in 15 minutes :bebe: 

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

This part played exactly as I read this :hair:

DONT FORGET ME! :hair:

Can't believe we're less than a month away from what I know will be my favorite LDR record;  released over a decade into her career :hair:

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

5 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

wasn't it during cocc's? I remember that happened during cocc's era too. either way he did it for us, he did it for free :trisha: 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

someone wanna leak it?

200w.gif

if not her album then at least daddy robby's :ma:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I truly am shocked that the album hasn't leaked yet

on friday this week, we’ll only have three week left until ocean blvd drops which is insane because it feels like time has flown. 

fingers crossed we won’t get another controversy à la the rumor lana snatched one of the vinyls someone was allegedly trying to buy before the release date at target that deuxmoi posted 💀 can’t believe she posted on her story and doxxed the person that made up the fake rumor (deserved tho) 😭

DON'T FORGET ME!

(like the tunnel under ocean blvd)

:hair:

Tunnel Song > A&W 

what a stunner

Just now, Sunset Opal said:

it’s true :clapback:

both masterpieces, but I just have to be honest :et: