Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, Vertimus said:
  Hide contents

To me, it’s ‘The Grants’ that sounds like the new TLY. And all those members clamoring for ‘Roses Bloom for You’ are going to be pleased too. 

Spoiler

Oh I meant the way she approaches interviews and stuff not sound wise!

Just now, taco truck said:

wait does she actually say that?

Hide contents

she seems to be connecting these songs through lyrics a lot, like when she says "that's how you let in the light" in the Kinstugi snippet

no, 

Spoiler

but the real lyric is fat criss-cross which is basically a fishtail braid

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

Spoiler

Having The Grants -> Ocean Blvd is such a serve, the public are truly not ready :agree:

The choir vocals and gospel sound link them together so well. Cannot wait to play this album on vinyl :party:

Spoiler

still can't get the grants out of my head, the melody might be a top 10 lana melody
sorta wish the intro was different and had lana singing instead

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

It would be so easy for Lana to win an Oscar. I believe that anything on the level of her latest works would be better than the last nominees and winners. Imagine the collapse. 

Just now, imaginist said:
  Hide contents

Say yes to heaven, say yes to me 👀

I just thought that too!

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Spoiler

honestly, despite being heavily tagged, from what i heard i really liked the interludes. jon's is lush, dramatic, and uplifting. it's the perfect length. i don't think i'll ever skip it and i'm so excited to see how it flows from candy necklace into kintsugi. judah's isn't nearly as bad (although it was hard to tell) as the insiders made it out to be. my only issue is how long it is. it should've been like 2 minutes max, but maybe actually hearing it in hq in the context of the album it will make more sense

41 minutes ago, Mariners Apt said:
  Hide contents

honestly, despite being heavily tagged, from what i heard i really liked the interludes. jon's is lush, dramatic, and uplifting. it's the perfect length. i don't think i'll ever skip it and i'm so excited to see how it flows from candy necklace into kintsugi. judah's isn't nearly as bad (although it was hard to tell) as the insiders made it out to be. my only issue is how long it is. it should've been like 2 minutes max, but maybe actually heaving it in hq in the context of the album it will make more sense

Spoiler

i agree....the john batiste interlude is amazing im excited to see how it flows into the next song 

Edited by fishtails
Added Spoiler