Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, LanaBalkana said:

this shit that’s going down now in LB is super entertaining :thumb3:

honestly i just love it when theres a so much shit that 20 replies get posted a second, especially when theres tea 

what if the cockroaches have psychedelic pussy?

1 hour ago, blackpalmtrees said:
  Hide contents

Sorry but Taco Truck is gonna be our sacrificial lamb. The bop and bombastic pwussy popping anthem of the album.

Unfortunately

She’s deciced to call herself Lanita on a track called Taco Truck. You know people are gonna run with it and correlate those two together (possibly other lyrics too) and say Lana’s cosplaying and being insensitive 

:smokes: oh well

Taco Truck

Spoiler

i don’t think so because textbook had that blm line and people only cared for like 5 min (when it was trendy to find anything to hate her for) and then moved on

i’m sorry but TUOB got announced 4 fucking months ago and what is this plan and ‘campaign’ other than making an account and completely neglecting it .. they released 2 songs fair play. but .. other than the interviews and photoshoots how is anyone actually supposed to know about this album other than her actual core audience 

Spoiler

I'm only listening to a couple snippets...its tempting to listen to the fully leaked songs but I wanna be able to hear the album in full, and high quality lol

If Fishtail leaks in full though....:trisha:

7 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

Is it me or did you just spend the whole day making sure it was known you had a different opinion than anyone else on pretty much everything? 🗣

I think you’re mistaking me 🥺 i pretty much agreed w/ everyone here 

1 minute ago, taco truck said:
  Reveal hidden contents

i dont think the snippet-gate leaker is the same as the first leaker tbh

Spoiler

if an entire discord group has it, it could be anyone at this point. Probably a number of ppl. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

Just now, Mer said:

Hide contents

if an entire discord group has it, it could be anyone at this point. Probably a number of ppl. 

Spoiler

i mean the original leaker said at least 100 people have the album now:toofloppy:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

1 hour ago, blackpalmtrees said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Sorry but Taco Truck is gonna be our sacrificial lamb. The bop and bombastic pwussy popping anthem of the album.

Unfortunately

She’s deciced to call herself Lanita on a track called Taco Truck. You know people are gonna run with it and correlate those two together (possibly other lyrics too) and say Lana’s cosplaying and being insensitive 

:smokes: oh well

Taco Truck

The only people I always see complaining about shit like this are white. If the latino community really would find this insensitive and inappropriate, it would be different. But I won’t lose shit over some commie college morons playing moral police on twitter again. 

Just now, Sportscruiser said:

:( this is true…

:poordat:Like I’m not listening and I can’t help but I ask you guys what things sound like because I’m so curious but I’m just really sad about how this is turned into a literal shit show and the songs are just so special and so raw that she’s giving us and this is how everyone is acting

1 minute ago, LanaBalkana said:

The only people I always see complaining about shit like this are white. If the latino community really would find this insensitive and inappropriate, it would be different. But I won’t lose shit over some commie college morons playing moral police on twitter again. 

I bet her latina/spanish speaking fans are going to love it…. Go to any Lana video on yt and you’ll see how many latam fans she has. Hell, I wish she’d do something like a samba one day so I could twerk my Brazilian ass to it :defeated:

2 minutes ago, LanaBalkana said:

And for me it’s the way like 80% of white people use a blaccent when they try to make something funny lmao. People just find inspiration in other cultures and I don’t think it’s a big deal 

Everything that leaked for the people who need to catch up

Spoiler

The Grants

Sweet

Fingertips

Grandfather (tagged lq)

Peppers (heavily tagged lq)

Jon Batiste Interlude (heavily tagged lq)

Judah Smith Interlude (heavily tagged lq)

Fishtail (2 snippets)

Kinstugi (snippet)

Paris, Texas (snippet)

Taco truck (2 snippets)

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

1 minute ago, taco truck said:

Everything that leaked for the people who need to catch up

Hide contents

The Grants

Sweet

Fingertips

Grandfather (tagged lq)

Peppers (heavily tagged lq)

Jon Batiste Interlude (heavily tagged lq)

Judah Smith Interlude (heavily tagged lq)

Fishtail (2 snippets)

Kinstugi (snippet)

Paris, Texas (snippet)

Taco truck (2 snippets)

Spoiler

so almost every song except candy necklace got it 

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif