Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, gothphetamine said:

What’s everyone’s current ranking in comparison to A&W?

Spoiler

Taco truck

A&W

Peppers

Fishtail

Grandfather

The Grants

Sweet 

Fingertips

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

1 minute ago, whitelungswhitepalms said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Does it have tags?

Spoiler

no but its lq

I’ve listened to The Grants, Sweet, and Fingertips. I don’t plan on listening to any other leaks or snippets. I don’t want to give the leaker any more fuel than they already have, and it takes away from the album experience. Once they’re out, it’s out so there’s nothing super wrong about listening in my opinion. Anyways, I hope the leaker gets caught :flop:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

I don’t want to be tempted, so I think I’ll try and stay away for LB right now. Bye for now:wave2:

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

Spoiler

I was listening to Sweet and Fingertips again on my afternoon walk at work. Sweet was so beautiful I started to cry. Fingertips actually gave me a panic attack thinking about my mortality and some people I lost during covid. Strange, I didn’t have that sad reaction listening earlier yesterday. It’s a heavy fucking song. Anyway, out of the loop at work, heard more stuff leaked. Curious about the remaining tracks. Oddly I like Sweet and Fingertips better than A&W and A&W is fucking awesome so I’m sure I’ll love the rest of the album!! 

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

Spoiler

when some tried to tell us she only used the piano from the Fishtail sample but in reality she added even MORE beats on top of it:dance: