Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

I must say that the last album I listened to by Lana was Lust for Life, and then she went for a kind of different sound, I guess, and I totally lost interest in her music. However, I've been lately obsessed with the two singles off Did You Know That There's a Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd's album and the second part of American Whore is what I strive for. I think I've grown enough to check out these three albums Lana released after LFL before the release of the new album.

"Summer comes, winter goes
Spring, I skip, God knows
Summer comes, winter goes
Spring, I sleep, Heaven knows
"

1 minute ago, itsybitzylizzy said:

My girlie Candy Necklace sits alone at lunch 

rockafella :heidi:

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

the way we know NOTHING about CN even with the leaks plsss

Spoiler

anyways what leaked overall like tagged untagged snippets songs rosemead drama give me EVERYTHING

and also for giving me Margaret

Just now, Yeezus said:

I must say that the last album I listened to by Lana was Lust for Life, and then she went for a kind of different sound, I guess, and I totally lost interest in her music. However, I've been lately obsessed with the two singles off Did You Know That There's a Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd's album and the second part of American Whore is what I strive for. I think I've grown enough to check out these three albums Lana released after LFL before the release of the new album.

the last album u listened to by Lana was LFL?:eartha: Girl what r u doing here lmao

5 minutes ago, ldrrr said:

"please don't listen to the music... unless u bought the vinyl then it's ok" - lana

phew good thing i bought the vinyl then:um:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

3 minutes ago, ldrrr said:

"please don't listen to the music" - lana

Well, without wishing to justify what is happening, if the date was still March 10th, snippets around this time close to the release would have been the most normal thing in the world.

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

Just now, Blossom said:

the last album u listened to by Lana was LFL?:eartha: Girl what r u doing here lmao

ok Georgia Miller, lets not go and drag people 

what if the cockroaches have psychedelic pussy?

Just now, Blossom said:

bitch has been gone for 6 years :eartha:

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

2 minutes ago, Yeezus said:

Welcome!! Hope you enjoy the album when it gets (officially) released and also warm up to the 3 albums in between!

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

Let’s face it the whole thing is in someones hands and it’s gonna all leak within the next week.  Anyone holding hope for the 24th is delusional at this point. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

1 minute ago, surfsup said:

Are the snippets any good? Are they full songs? I’d not get what’s happening

Snippets, in LQ. They're all muffed and you can barely hear a thing but trust... They sound wonderful :bebe: 

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

1 minute ago, Blossom said:

I was just kidding, I thought that was clear...

it was i just wanted to end up on no context lanaboards

what if the cockroaches have psychedelic pussy?

are we supposed to hear anything LMAOO is not worthy don’t ruin the experience just do if we have full songs on HQ, that we literally do NOT

and also for giving me Margaret