Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, White Dress said:

Why is no one talking about the 

Reveal hidden contents

Let The Light In snippet? Is it fake? I genuinely couldn’t tell 

Spoiler

I think that ended up being from Kintsugi? Is it the "daddy, I miss them" snippet?

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Spoiler

The third verse in A&W spoke so deeply to me as a survivor and the possible reference in fingertips (debatable but open to interpretation I guess, although I do feel weird saying that about something so personal — then again it’s music she’s decided to share with us so idk?) makes me wonder if this will stop people claiming she glamourizes Lolita & criticising songs like the namesake & PMIAM. (Also references in Disco which idk if anyone has noticed) Because if this IS her autobiographical experience I hope people realise their mistake in claiming she’s glamourizing it 

Y’all… we’ve had nothing from honeymoon or familyheirlooms since the you know what. 

Just now, honeymoon is alive said:
  Hide contents

could someone send the "polemic" lyric that you guys have been discussing about? :bebe: i wasn't here when it happened so i kinda missed it. 

Spoiler

I’m folk, I’m jazz

I’m blue, I’m green

I’m also regrettably

A white woman

IMG-1607.jpg

It's so funny that during a really interesting conversation with multiple users engaged, there's always someone who will simplify it and tell people to touch grass. Like, we will, but you should probably stop at the library on the way home from the park as well if that's all you can add. 

3 minutes ago, DCooper said:

It's so funny that during a really interesting conversation with multiple users engaged, there's always someone who will simplify it and tell people to touch grass. Like, we will, but you should probably stop at the library on the way home from the park as well if that's all you can add. 

:eartha:

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, MJx said:

she's actually so real for that lyric y'all are arguing about 

It’s a charged lyric that will incite a conversation, why is this so troublesome? :bebe:

I don’t mind it all btw. What I do mind is the fact that you’re too hot and out of reach.

IMG-1607.jpg

5 minutes ago, DCooper said:

You ate with that one.

IMG-1607.jpg

Sorry but while yall talking about *that* line i am more confused how is 

Spoiler

the grandfather line making sense with the rest of the song? the whole song is about herself except that one line which is the title of the song surprisingly 

Just now, WhitehotOcean said:
  Hide contents

are u able to understand something from the little kintsuji snippet? like if it is good

Spoiler

Similar vein of Fingertips, just darker and moodier in sound from what I remember

Just now, Fingertips said:
  Hide contents

Similar vein of Fingertips, just darker and moodier in sound from what I remember

Spoiler

Omg a darker and moodier Fingertips?! :lange:

Just now, DCooper said:

Hide contents

Omg a darker and moodier Fingertips?! :lange:

Spoiler

It sounded like being lost in the woods at night, while Fingertips sounds like waking up the next day with the sunlight pouring in your windowpanes. "daddy I miss them" sounded really emotional :crying4:

Just now, Fingertips said:
  Hide contents

It sounded like being lost in the woods at night, while Fingertips sounds like waking up the next day with the sunlight pouring in your windowpanes. "daddy I miss them" sounded really emotional :crying4:

Spoiler

omg being lost in the woods at night :crying3:

Spoiler

i know this was probably asked but did someone manage to transcribe the lyrics from the taco truck snippet? pls send thank u xx

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*