Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

2 minutes ago, taco truck said:

He has to be lying that we didn’t guess it then, because there’s no way after all the discussion we didn’t guess it. I do think it’s the unreleased album 

Totally lying. We went as far as guessing a musical performance on the moon and a presidential run, lol. 

we actually have to wait until march 24 for the album :eartha:

and the single being released on tuesday is one we’ve already heard in HQ :eartha:

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

5 minutes ago, taco truck said:

I feel like it’s the only thing that makes sense, however he said there is “no surprise album” and no “new music project” and that we didn’t guess it, I feel like it has to be something really underwhelming at this point or he’s lying about something 

no surprise album bc we know the unreleased is coming out since she said that years ago

no new music project bc its old music

:true:

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

6 minutes ago, The Grants said:
  Reveal hidden contents

for the ones who got to listen the jon batiste interlude through the #disaster… is it a full song or is it spoken word?

Spoiler

I don't know how to explain, there's an instrumental and it sounds like Lana and Jon are messing around the studio, laughing and improvising.

Kintsugi should explain himself and clarify what he said yesterday cus... 

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

1 minute ago, lanitataco said:

i swear if this shit leaks when im away and someone spams the site so its hidden im going to scream :paris:

Once it goes out, it's out. It will travel the world in seconds. It's the old genii in the bottle thing. 

Just now, Dreamboy said:

So is the album on any store shelves? Please girls do this for us, we should be listening to it already 

one of yall HAS to work in retail... RUN INTO THE BACK AND GRAB IT QUICK!!!!

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...