Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 hour ago, guns and roses said:

I was on TikTok the other day and a post came up on my fyp about being excited to hear The Grants and I forgot that there are still Lana stans who don't even know it leaked :oprah2:

I think people not knowing about it is good, I mean, it's mostly us on LB and maybe twitter? 

I posted a lyric video of The Grants while she was being interviewed on BBC and basically all the comments were asking me how I did that in 5 minutes :silly: and I was like, well....

1 minute ago, x VB said:

Listening to it with no volume doesn't count as a stream (as far as I know)

On repeat won’t either, need to mix in some other tracks in between. Best to make a playlist and have that repeat with some other tracks in there. 

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

1 minute ago, lanalizzielove said:

WHATUHHHHH?!?!?! omg i have failed…

It technically still counts as a stream, but Spotify filters the stream out so it doesn't count for billboard or Spotify global/US charts or anything. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

4 minutes ago, lanalizzielove said:

Just a reminder that let’s keep streaming the beautiful song our queen has shared with us, “The Grants.” If you can’t physically listen because of work/school/doing other things, I recommend turning off the volume and leaving the song play on repeat for the day (cuz that’s what I’m doing lmaoo). :wub:

Just stream it with headphones plugged or something and then don't put them on your ear lol

1 minute ago, surfsup said:

WAIT GUYS IS CANDY NECKLACE APART OF THE TAGGEF LEAK. Lmk how it sounds if u can hear anything

it's all the tracks we dont have except for candy necklace

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

2 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

It technically still counts as a stream, but Spotify filters the stream out so it doesn't count for billboard or Spotify global/US charts or anything. 

Does very low volume count? I have to maths sometimes for work and I don’t have the mental capacity to bop, cry and write a formula at the same time :cryney2:

12 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

You’re being very surface-level on such a complex topic that might get us off the rails. 

Right. Because I'm not giving in? Block me. 

1 minute ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Does very low volume count? I have to maths sometimes for work and I don’t have the mental capacity to bop, cry and write a formula at the same time :cryney2:

Yup, as far as I know, as long as the volume isn't off and paired with at least two other songs in between, it counts as a stream

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, Fingertips said:

It technically still counts as a stream, but Spotify filters the stream out so it doesn't count for billboard or anything. 

Aw man… I thought I was cheating technology right there, but that’s interesting though. So, for it to be able to count towards Lana’s stream counts I just need the volume on? 

4 minutes ago, Im a ghost now said:

Just stream it with headphones plugged or something and then don't put them on your ear lol

Ahhh I’ll do this! Thanks for the info, luv! 

i had a dream that i was listening to kintsugi and it sounded heavenly :trisha: i need the album SO bad :lange:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif