Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

People use that video she posted as an out of context attack on other fans who listen to leaks. She was upset and didn't want her album to leak 6 months in advance before it could even be announced. That's 100% different from an album leaking 1-2 weeks from release date. :oprah3:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

i feel like A&W represents the whole flow of the album like the first half of the album is full of heavy topics where as the last half is like 'well that's life ig, i shouldnt be stuck in the bad things, i should also have some fun' just like how the American Whore part is heavy as fuck whereas in Jimmy she goes back to being carefree and joyous with still some dark thoughts in her head 

it's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me

Spoiler

Is anyone else super confused as to why the album didn't leak yet in full?

Like, half the songs have leaked already. Obviously, people have the album in full and have chosen to leak sporadically. It's bizarre.

1 minute ago, burthday kake said:

well yesterday peppers leaked in full right after all the covid lyric discourse on here..................... kintsugi truthers vs deniers pls take the floor next:oprah3:

quick someone write a 4 page think piece on why kintsugi is offensive to japanese culture and she deserves to pay all album proceeds to the japanese government :hair: 

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

7 minutes ago, barttttender said:

Reveal hidden contents

Is anyone else super confused as to why the album didn't leak yet in full?

Like, half the songs have leaked already. Obviously, people have the album in full and have chosen to leak sporadically. It's bizarre.

could this be her first album in years that doesn't leak before the release date? :sadcore4:

43 minutes ago, Topanga said:

They love to bring up that video of Lana saying so if you come across a leak please don’t listen to it but in my eyes you aren’t a bad person for listening to the leak but you’re a dickhead if you’re the one that leaked it

can someone direct me to this video

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

oh man what did i miss :defeated: i’m seeing a shit ton of peppers discourse because of the leak and tbh i’m a bit scared

28 minutes ago, shadesofyayo said:

she is most definitely not fine with leaks.. especially if its from her upcoming albums and its understandable bc i wouldnt be fine with it either lol

i meant i doubt she cares that much abt unreleased like serial killer, hollywood etc. not her albums sorry i wasn’t clear enough lol

3 minutes ago, Cherry Blossom said:

can someone direct me to this video

Honeymoon archives the video of her in the blue top posted on 19th of October 

I can see this being the first Lana album where I restructure the track list order. I know there's a narrative arc on this album, but I can see tracks 8-12 being very heavy to listen to in order all of the time. My ordering is mostly going to be the same, The Grants first and Taco Truck last, but I might scatter Margaret, Fishtail, and Peppers throughout the middle section of the record to really get that "oscillation between dark and berserk and emotional and fragile" experience. :oprah3: 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

16 minutes ago, burthday kake said:

well yesterday peppers leaked in full right after all the covid lyric discourse on here..................... kintsugi truthers vs deniers pls take the floor next:oprah3:

Kintsugi will be the best song on the album I am calling it.

1 minute ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

not to be annoying but... 3 days til the week is over

where is the surprise? :awkney:

and if it doesn't happen i think it would only be fair that Boz comes out and explains that maybe there was a change of plan or smth

I truly think that boz intended to troll us. No way the surprise was releasing the grants as it doesn't seem like the type of music that bottom twink listens to 

D.png

3 minutes ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

not to be annoying but... 3 days til the week is over

where is the surprise? :awkney:

and if it doesn't happen i think it would only be fair that Boz comes out and explains that maybe there was a change of plan or smth

1 minute ago, JessicaAppleBottomJeans said:

I truly think that boz intended to troll us. No way the surprise was releasing the grants as it doesn't seem like the type of music that bottom twink listens to 

him deactivating his account was a reeeeeed flag

giphy.gif?cid=790b761167f1bae274183a253d

2 minutes ago, JessicaAppleBottomJeans said:

i don't think so cause he has never done that?? like he has never played with anyone like that about his infos, he always cared about his credibilty