Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, ultrabanisters said:

youre a genius actually when each side is a concept mariah2.gif

and it wouldn't spoil the most hyped songs on the album (A&W, Grants, Grandfather, Fingertips, Taco Truck) :clapback:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

70 members viewing..Lana, DO SOMETHING. WAKE UPPPPPPP :eartha2:

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

when i say the single is coming on friday because her honeymoon instagram handle has the same amount of letters as 'The Grants' so therefore it is a tease of which single is next and its coming friday because she chose to post it tonight (a sunday) which she impliedly meant it is for the week ahead but you guys aren't ready for that topic of conversation at this very moment it would scare some people

she visited the taylor swift school of subliminal teasing i fear spinney.gif

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

10 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

I'd love if she picked a single from each side of the album

Tunnel

Candy Necklace

Let the Light In

Fishtail

:true:

Wait this is the most sensible thing ever

You ate slayed murdered :true:

Leak How to disappear (Piano Version)

11 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

I'd love if she picked a single from each side of the album

Tunnel

Candy Necklace

Let the Light In

Fishtail

:true:

Watch her release the interludes as two separate singles :omfg2:

by the way, did I miss anything other than Lana reposting her latest video to story (probably testing out insta functions)

Just now, LanaBalkana said:

Watch her release the interludes as two separate singles :omfg2:

by the way, did I miss anything other than Lana reposting her latest video to story (probably testing out insta functions)

Nope no news 

my dream single rollout would’ve been

1. Tunnel

2. A&W or Candy Necklace last week (:rip:)

3. and then a simple song like Sweet or something a week or two before the album is out

my dream album rollout in general would’ve been

- Entire album dropped digitally without announcement on December 9th (:rip:) and then released physically in March

1 minute ago, lilac heaven said:

my dream single rollout would’ve been

1. Tunnel

2. A&W last week (:rip:)

3. and then a simple song like Sweet or something a week or two before the album is out

my dream album rollout in general would’ve been

- Entire album dropped digitally without announcement on December 9th (:rip:) and then released physically in March

We need to abolish vinyls and record labels in general, we'd be on LDR13 by now if she was allowed to drop digitally  :eartha2:

1 minute ago, honeymoonwhore said:

What if Lana has been reading about intermittent reinforcement and she’s doing everything on purpose to drive us crazy :eartha2: 

idk what dis is but i googled and this graph sums us up so well

Intermittent-reinforcement-2.png

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

1 minute ago, honeymoonwhore said:

What if Lana has been reading about intermittent reinforcement and she’s doing everything on purpose to drive us crazy :eartha2: 

Are you/were you a psych major? Or just interested in psychology (I love that you know all of these terms) :bebe:

1 minute ago, ultrabanisters said:

idk what dis is but i googled and this graph sums us up so well

Intermittent-reinforcement-2.png

In behaviorism, Intermittent Reinforcement is a conditioning schedule in which a reward or punishment (reinforcement) is not administered every time the desired response is performed.  

from google lol I remember it slightly from when I studied it in college, I feel like a participant in an experiment rn

1 minute ago, Fingertips said:

Are you/were you a psych major? Or just interested in psychology (I love that you know all of these terms) :bebe:

I used to be ! Unfortunately I couldn’t  finish it, but it’s something I still dream about 💙

12 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

We need to abolish vinyls and record labels in general, we'd be on LDR13 by now if she was allowed to drop digitally  :eartha2:

i think artists and labels really need to look more into how to make people buy digital albums, like including a bunchhhh of exclusive content in with the download like demos, bonus tracks, cheap cute little music videos, high quality photos from the campaign shoot, lyric PDFs, track-by-track commentary, etc etc. obviously for the biggest artists in the world all of that exclusive content would just be pirated very quickly and show up on the cheese site 5 minutes later but idk, it’s not like all music isn’t pirated anyway. i really do love buying albums that mean a lot to me, but i myself am over vinyl collecting because i never spin them anyway and they’ve become so expensive now that i always feel like i should be getting more than a pretty colored piece of plastic for my $40 and i’m left feeling underwhelmed

vinyl collecting used to be novelty but it just doesn’t feel like that anymore after having collected for almost a decade, i hate how the whole industry is controlled by it now. there’s so much cool stuff that can be done digitally, the possibilities are literally endless