Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

1 minute ago, DLT said:

Mine has shipped. I believe got notif thursday.  I am in the US if that matters. 

I'm in Italy so by next century will do

:icant:  Did You Know That The B***h Emptied My Bank Account? :icant:

cASqFK.699fdee4f96aae1cc420d1731bf36fa7-

32 minutes ago, marcodelrey said:

Do we have any news about the cheap box-set containing the cd and the t-shirt?

Mine looks like it will come on Monday, if I have to guess based on its current location in tracking

3 minutes ago, burthday kake said:

OMG how pretty it looks with the sunlight tho :trisha: if u luv pink, buy this!!!!!

4837-A80-D-9-A36-4339-BC70-AD2-B96-F455-AC.jpg 416-B5-C23-0986-4147-95-F9-E15-B63-EF7781.jpg

:defeated: This one is so good, and it was my least favorite when they showed the mock-ups. Debating driving 40 min down to get one at the Target that has them in stock. 

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

1 minute ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

:defeated: This one is so good, and it was my least favorite when they showed the mock-ups. Debating driving 40 min down to get one at the Target that has them in stock. 

honestly i liked it but never thought it would look *this* good, especially after seeing how the amazon n indie ones turned out color wise... i was scared! but i am eating CROW because she is beyond stunning:trisha:

1 minute ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

@burthday kake how does it sound? Staticky at all? Pops?

i think its quite alright, staticky here & there for a sec but overall good imo!! but fyi, take that w a grain of salt cause i have a pretty basic lenco player, no external speakers n am not super fussy about vinyl.:thumb:

there are WEIRD ASS crackles/pops right after Sweet ends going into A&W, but like... it stops before the music even starts so i'm unbothered

oh & another fyi this is just based on the first disc (side a&b) i haven't listened to the other yet <<33 just cuz im lasy asf. 

Just now, burthday kake said:

i think its quite alright, staticky here & there for a sec but overall good imo!! but fyi, take that w a grain of salt cause i have a pretty basic lenco player, no external speakers n am not super fussy about vinyl.:thumb:

there are WEIRD ASS crackles/pops right after Sweet ends going into A&W, but like... it stops before the music even starts so i'm unbothered

oh & another fyi this is just based on the first disc (side a&b) i haven't listened to the other yet <<33 just cuz im lasy asf. 

Oh thanks so much! I get pretty fussy with surface noise. It seems like the better the speakers, the more you hear the noise in my experience. I don’t really listen to Honeymoon or Chemtrails on vinyl because they’re so noisy. I’ll probably wait and see how the other ones sound when I get them before I buy another one. 

topsters2-2-1.png

30 minutes ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

if you do, do it at as in-store pickup! that way they'll hold your copy and you won't have to worry about someone else getting it. that's what I did

1 minute ago, rosemead ramada said:

if you do, do it at as in-store pickup! that way they'll hold your copy and you won't have to worry about someone else getting it. that's what I did

good idea! I wish they’d just ship to my local store 

topsters2-2-1.png

Almost done with both sides of disc 1 of the white pressing. There is surface noise throughout, some tracks are better than others. Kintsugi is unbelievably staticky. Almost unlistenable.:crai:

And yes it was brushed and wet cleaned thoroughly. 

topsters2-2-1.png

29 minutes ago, Wait For Life said:

My lighter still hasn’t shipped :smh:

I got it in my purse for you right now. I brought it just for you, cause I knew you were gona ask me for it Hand Holding Lighter Flame Flicker Isolated Stock Photo 945460 |  Shutterstock

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

I hope none of my vinyl comes with any popping/skips but knowing Lana’s past color vinyl I know it likely will. I’ll never forget when I bought the alt Honeymoon vinyl in 2015 and it skipped right when she said “our honeymoooooon.”:crying5: 

My target one is being delivered today so we shall see! Also the racing jacket is BEAUTIFUL! Catch me at a future show rocking the lilac shirt, A&W necklace, rosary necklace, and jacket :true:

hyz6.gif

3 minutes ago, 711 Heaven said:

I hope none of my vinyl comes with any popping/skips but knowing Lana’s past color vinyl I know it likely will. I’ll never forget when I bought the alt Honeymoon vinyl in 2015 and it skipped right when she said “our honeymoooooon.”:crying5: 

My target one is being delivered today so we shall see! Also the racing jacket is BEAUTIFUL! Catch me at a future show rocking the lilac shirt, A&W necklace, rosary necklace, and jacket :true:

The only vinyl I have that doesn't skip is the UO red honeymoon 💀💀💀

:icant:  Did You Know That The B***h Emptied My Bank Account? :icant:

cASqFK.699fdee4f96aae1cc420d1731bf36fa7-