♥Love♥Lana♥Like♥Life

Lana's boyfriend 'Barrie' : Good or Bad for Miss Del Rey?

The nice discussion :bitchfight: between COLACUNT and lolalitahey about Barrie

inspired me to start a new topic about Lana's boyfriend! :D

I did some research before opening this post...

in fact only little known about the relationship...

However one video seems very interesting:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXr-kU4dMMo

It's from the EMA's 2012 in Frankfurt

So what do you think:

:hehe:

Would Miss Del Rey be better of without him?

Or is Barrie the right man for Lana?

http://www.youtube.com/user/lovelanalikelife ♥Music For Lana&Lana's Fans♥

Sehr schlecht, sehr schlecht!

But Lana loves dem bad boys.

:pft:

Eh man, idk Lana seems to be so proud of him.

So..

R5s3U.gif

..but believe me when I say that the surveillance we live under is the highest privilege compared to how we treat the rest of the world.

Guest Florida Native

I'm happy if lamas happy wait no fk dat shiit she haz 2 be wiv Jim or Bill

I don't think anyone can or should arrogate to make any assumptions. Don't take offense, but I find such discussions extremely pointless. What do you know about him? Or even more important... what do you know about her?

Fans like to make up their very own truth which very often has little to do with reality. And it's unfair on Lana to start hate campaigns against her boyfriend that base on literally nothing but one's imagination.

It's not our place to say. Enjoy her music and artistry and buy her stuff.

i don't really get why people are here if they're uncomfortable speculating about lana's personal life tbh. her music is pretty personal so lanalysis of her relationships is a relevant form of discussion. there's only so much you can say about lana's music before you have to relate it back to her life to find meaning.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

The superficial bitch inside me thinks Barry is just boring and not really hot, sexy or particularly attractive. I dont think his music is more than plain also. The good soul inside me says to to My bitch shut the fuck up and stop been so superficial that he is probably a nice guy. But both of them agree the guy is boring. No salt or pepper for sure

glgcDdT.gif

i don't really get why people are here if they're uncomfortable speculating about lana's personal life tbh. her music is pretty personal so lanalysis of her relationships is a relevant form of discussion. there's only so much you can say about lana's music before you have to relate it back to her life to find meaning.

I have no problem with analyzing lyrics to discern clues about her and what motivates her as an artist. People who write lyrics write them so we listen to them and yes analyze them. Artists want to be read and want their lyrics thought about. I agree with that.

But as far as personal relationships go we're not a in a position to discuss whether or not someone is good or bad for her unless we are 1. family and friends and 2. unless there's clear public evidence that a relationship is harming her

How would we know? We don't know him... or her. But she does look happy, which the fandom thinks is horrible (omg, no more drug abuse and bad relationship? No more awesome songs about love and death?! Le gasp!!!)

But I think that Barrie is one cute hipster cookie :yes:

1olt2g.jpg

How would we know? We don't know him... or her. But she does look happy, which the fandom thinks is horrible (omg, no more drug abuse and bad relationship? No more awesome songs about love and death?! Le gasp!!!)

But I think that Barrie is one cute hipster cookie :yes:

Do you think Lana looks/appears to be happy? Is a honest question since very rarely I see any resemblance of happiness in her

glgcDdT.gif