American Whore

Lisa Marie Presley - Dead At 54 :(

Lisa Marie Presley, Daughter of Elvis and Priscilla, Dead at 54: 'The Most Strong and Loving Woman'

Lisa-Marie-Presley-0111-32a47f7abf0a4510

SOURCE: People

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Its scary how she looks like an older Lana tbh. The world will miss her but at least she won't have to deal with all of this worldly bullshit :icant:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

That's so sad. I can't comprehend how we saw her less than three days ago, something felt off a little. Hope she rests in peace. :xcry:

omg I can't believe it. gone too soon. so young

rest in paradise, lisa 🌹

@Surf Noir yes everytime an iconic public figure dies I get this grieving feeling that the world I always knew for my entire life up until this point just won't exist anymore

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

This is genuinely so upsetting to me. i know it might be stupid, it’s not like i knew her personally but something about this is just making me feel terrible. I adore that family and they mean a lot to me. It makes me sad to say but it feels like that 60s glamour many of us love is dying and the past is fading as @Surf Noir said. idk sorry for the over dramatic ramble

giphy-downsized.gif

if i wasn’t so fucked up, i think i’d fuck you all the time 

Lisa Marie Presley was an icon and a remnant of Elvis.
I know she lost her son in a horrible way, I think she lost her soul then, and her heart broke.

I lost my sweet mom in December suddenly from 2 heart attacks. My life has since stopped. I feel like I'm still in those shitty years where deaths follow and follow one another like in 2015 and 2016...

My mom was a fan of those old iconic singers like Elvis and especially Michael Jackson, she would have been shocked at this news if she would still be around.

Still upset by this disappearance, RIP Lisa Marie.