Sign in to follow this  
the ocean

Create/Manifest Your Own LDR10 Song Titles

she should have a song called: Excuse me not to be disrespectful or rude but could you please delete this. this is my sister who was hit by a metra train & this post is very disrespectful. idk who you are or if you even know or have seen her but i need you to delete this

Beautiful late summer scene with Goldenrod gently moving in a warm mountain breeze…but fall is just a whisper away 

this is just a caption from Rob's ig but idk it sounds so Lana to me 😭😭😭 

More realistically, I want her to make a song with Moon in the title. I can't wait to make it my entire personality

Question for the culture: Now that Doja Cat, Ariana, Camila, Cardi B, Kehlani and Nicki Minaj and Beyoncé have had number ones with songs about being sexy, wearing no clothes, fucking, cheating etc - can I please go back to singing about being embodied, feeling beautiful by being in love even if the relationship is not perfect, or dancing for money - or whatever I want - without being crucified or saying I'm glamorizing abuse?????? I'm fed up with female writers and alt singers saying that I glamorize abuse when in reality I'm just a glamorous person singing about the realities of what we are all now seeing are very prevalent emotionally abusive relationships all around the world. With all of the topics women are finally allowed to explore I just want to say over the last ten years I think it’s pathetic that my minor lyrical exploration detailing my sometimes submissive or passive roles in my relationships has often made people say I’ve set women back hundreds of years. Let this be clear, I’m not not a feminist -but there has to be a place in feminism for women who look and act like me - the kind of woman who says no but men hear yes - the kind of women who are slated mercilessly for being authentic, delicate selves, the kind of women who get their own stories and voices taken away from them by stronger women or by men who hate women. I’ve been honest and optimistic about the challenging relationships I’ve had. News flash! That’s just how it is for many women. And that was sadly my experience up until the point that those records were made. So I just want to say it’s been a long 10 years of bullshit reviews up until recently and I’ve learned a lot from them. but I also feel it really paved the way for other women to stop ‘ putting on a happy face’ and just be able to say whatever the hell they wanted to in their music-unlike my experience where if I even expressed a not of sadness in my first two records I was deemed literally hysterical as though it was literally the 1920s Anyways none of this has anything to do about much but I’ll be dealing some of my feelings in my next two books of poetry (mostly the second one) with Simon and Schuster. Yes I’m still making personal reparations with the proceeds of the books to my choice of Native American foundations which I’me very happy about. And I’m sure there will be tinges of what I’ve been pondering in my new album that comes out September 5th. 
so who wants to make an acryonym for this song title

banner.png

suffer does the wolf crawling to thee

I am manifesting LDR10 to be called Valley of the Dolls, and VOTD will be on the album fully finished with actual vocals

i am also manifesting it to have a song called idle hands are the devil's playthings

When you dive in headfirst spirits can engulf you - for warmth in icy waters, just breathe

(this needs to be a wordy asmry satisfying song with lots of deep breaths in between poetic lyrics - then randomly there's a bizarre bridge about dying from hypothermia followed by a quiet pretty chorus and outro) 

1 minute ago, cranekiss said:

I am manifesting LDR10 to be called Valley of the Dolls, and VOTD will be on the album fully finished with actual vocals

i am also manifesting it to have a song called idle hands are the devil's playthings

The Drugs Don't Work Anymore

Del Norte County - Dancing in the Wind of that Late July Morning. It's like Grandfather meets whatever DNC was meets Chemtrails :true:

imageproxy.jpg

I Don't Care About Anything Anymore (ft. Clayton Johnson)

Fuck the party, I am the party (ft. Sky Ferreira)

Zodiac Nymphomaniac

Silver Poles or Silver Spoons - The Authenticity of Lana Del Rey (My Father didn't Pay for Shit)

Do U Luv Me Yet?