Get Drunk

New Official @OceanBlvd Instagram Account

1 minute ago, Elle said:

Also interestingly enough, I know the person who used to have the @ultraviolence name on Instagram, but they’ve changed their name to something else (not sure when)

No account currently occupies that name, but if you try to change your account name to it, it says that a user with the name already exists x

byeee is lana creating insta accounts for her album :trisha:

thats too iconic to handle

Ohhh shit hello! :excited:

9-B3-CEE6-C-344-E-4-A1-F-900-D-008-FA8094-DE5

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Just now, taco truck said:

That doesn't seem like it's for Lana? it's unverified and following celebrities?

Off first glance it appears that way, so I’d definitely take it with a grain of salt, but the big thing is that I can’t imagine that name wasn’t taken by someone else and the account is new. Accounts labeled as “new” are less than 30 days old. She’s also collaborated with 2 of the people she follows, and the other celebrities are ones she’s noted being a fan of (except for Bella Hadid, that’s the one wildcard) x

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

it's not impossibly difficult for people who know what they're doing to free up an insta username,, it's probably not lana.. but let's hope

2 minutes ago, Elle said:

(except for Bella Hadid, that’s the one wildcard) x

maybe lana's getting in her erewhon influencer model insta thot baddie bag before her appearance tmrw 

4 minutes ago, Elle said:

Off first glance it appears that way, so I’d definitely take it with a grain of salt, but the big thing is that I can’t imagine that name wasn’t taken by someone else and the account is new. Accounts labeled as “new” are less than 30 days old. She’s also collaborated with 2 of the people she follows, and the other celebrities are ones she’s noted being a fan of (except for Bella Hadid, that’s the one wildcard) x

i feel like the fact they followed u is a little bit suspicious, because i could totally see someone following u so u post on it Lanaboards and then everyone goes crazy over it:trisha: 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

2 minutes ago, taco truck said:

i feel like the fact they followed u is a little bit suspicious, because i could totally see someone following u so u post on it Lanaboards and then everyone goes crazy over it:trisha: 

:giggle:

Well, Lana does follow me on @honeymoon & had on @lanadelrey as well, so if this ends up being her I’ll be buzzed about a triple account follow :hype:

Love staying in contact with my girl, it always makes me smile and gives me my daily serotonin boost whenever she likes/responds to a comment of mine or something x

Just now, Elle said:

:giggle:

Well, Lana does follow me on @honeymoon & had on @lanadelrey as well, so if this ends up being her I’ll be buzzed about a triple account follow :hype:

Love staying in contact with my girl, it always makes me smile and gives me my daily serotonin boost whenever she likes/responds to a comment of mine or something x

Yes, i don't want it to come off as Lana wouldn't follow u:ohno: I just think if she wanted to keep it secret still she would wait to follow a fan

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

23 minutes ago, Ultraviolencez said:

byeee is lana creating insta accounts for her album :trisha:

thats too iconic to handle

I'm sorry buttt what is she gonna do after?

Like yeah, that's cool but is the point creating accounts just to abandon them or post random things every 1-2 years? And about what? She will cosplay her eras? Lmao

✧・゚:* ヽ(*・ω・)ノ*:・゚✧

2 minutes ago, wthebluemascara said:

I'm sorry buttt what is she gonna do after?

Like yeah, that's cool but is the point creating accounts just to abandon them or post random things every 1-2 years? And about what? She will cosplay her eras? Lmao

u are right :trisha:

having second thoughts rn

Wait, I cracked the code... Ben said her team wanted to do something for a long time and they didn't know if they'd be able to pull it out... 

What if... this is it? Ben will create and manage all of the Instagram accounts 😍❤️🚀 so beautiful!!!

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: