Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

36 minutes ago, Lasso said:

Guys help 😭 I used to listen to this Lana song all the time idk maybe 4 years ago.

It's just one of those songs where she just does backing vocals. She just sings "I guess" 

I can't remember the name it's driving me kinda crazy :whine:

unrealesed?

generated blinkie

3 minutes ago, venice biotch said:

unrealesed?

I'm not sure , I used to listen to music on youtube :uncomfortable: I'll see if I can find a Lana colab playlist or smth

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ if you can't stand the heat, then stay out of the fire, or you might get what you desire boy ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

2 hours ago, Lasso said:

Guys help 😭 I used to listen to this Lana song all the time idk maybe 4 years ago.

It's just one of those songs where she just does backing vocals. She just sings "I guess" 

I can't remember the name it's driving me kinda crazy :whine:

one from her non album songs?

6 hours ago, Let the Light In said:

Are they reliable?

asd.png

i’m fvcking crying this is the worst one yet in the 'im going to post a vague tweet that will probably be true regardless for engagement' :brigitte:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

These insider tweets are like "fork found in the kitchen" logic type predictions in a way that it's going to happen anyways, sooner or later

2.gif

Just now, grandpas glass said:

it has 10 to 20 songs and contains music

The lyrics will contain words 😍🚀❤️

2.gif

12 minutes ago, venice biotch said:

and maybe even a melodie🤯😻

What's even most surprising, the songs will be performed by Lana Del Rey herself! :trisha::hype::omg::clapback::illumarina:

2.gif

6 minutes ago, Embach said:

What's even most surprising, the songs will be performed by Lana Del Rey herself! :trisha::hype::omg::clapback::illumarina:

Such a legend. I thought Billie would be performing them all.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

2 hours ago, Embach said:

The lyrics will contain words 😍🚀❤️

The words will contain vowels, and perhaps even syllables :xcry: Rob will post from the studio confirming :fabcat:

but fr these insiders are such a brainrot at this point.. they’ll just rephrase and re-state the obvious/rumour and call themselves reliable :eyes: 

btw I heard taylor is gonna torture with the 39th version of poets as soon as some big album drops shortly :monicker:

43 minutes ago, heroindealer said:

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGeWMLXFY/ polydor is advertising lana’s collabs with quavo, the weeknd and asap <even groupie luv!!> :pillsdy:

don’t they always do that before she drops, likee best of lana del rey shit etc? :xcry:

0.000000000000000000000001% delululu in me dreams about The Greatest Hits album

2.gif

27 minutes ago, Embach said:

I would LOVE a greatest hits album tbh… as long as A) High By The Beach is on it, B) all the songs have newer mixing, mastering, and maybe even new production elements. And C) there's a new song. 

Greatest Hits is not happening esp in the streaming era. It would tank her album sales as the streams will be shared by two albums. She’s a streaming artist just as much as she’s a vinyl seller. She’s not Sh4nia Tw4in or something that has zero streaming presence. Releasing a Greatest Hits wouldn’t affect her sales. It would for L4na.

Born To Die is on track to become the longest charting female album of all time. They’re not going to want to mess with that.

36 minutes ago, Embach said:

A Greatest Hits album would be cool, but to me that would signify that Lana’s pretty much done making new music. Later down the line tho, yes.

The last unicorn GIF on GIFER - by Thothis

Adine Kirnberg Regular

14 hours ago, Let the Light In said:

Are they reliable?

asd.png

Just in: Lana del Rey is set to release music in the future🚨

492482-1.png

♡︎

I don't think a 'Best Of' or 'Greatest Hits' album will show the world (or reflect) the real Lana by any means. I'd prefer a 'Best of' between the two because then at least someone--preferably Lana herself--who knows the scope and depth of her music can make educated choices.

I wouldn't think much of a Greatest Hits album that contains Video Games, Off To the Races, the Cedric Gervais Summertime Sadness remix, Young & Beautiful, Ride, and then a smattering of tracks released as singles like Love, Lust For Life, Venice BitchA&W, the OB title track and one of her poems.  

I'd prefer Lana wait and release a career retrospective that is truly representative of her body of work, like Tori Amos did in 2006 with A Piano

11 minutes ago, Vertimus said:

I don't think a 'Best Of' or 'Greatest Hits' album will show the world (or reflect) the real Lana by any means. I'd prefer a 'Best of' between the two because then at least someone--preferably Lana herself--who knows the scope and depth of her music can make educated choices.

I wouldn't think much of a Greatest Hits album that contains Video Games, Off To the Races, the Cedric Gervais Summertime Sadness remix, Young & Beautiful, Ride, and then a smattering of tracks released as singles like Love, Lust For Life, Venice BitchA&W, the OB title track and one of her poems.  

I'd prefer Lana wait and release a career retrospective that is truly representative of her body of work, like Tori Amos did in 2006 with A Piano

:sideeye:

help i thought you mean rerecord her songs with A Piano :lange: