Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

We should insanely hype up this ‘leak’ and maybe the insiders will get nervous thinking things are leaking and finish the job, like they did with French restaurant

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, Nikogo said:

We should insanely hype up this ‘leak’ and maybe the insiders will get nervous thinking things are leaking and finish the job, like they did with French restaurant

OMG GARDEN OF EDENNNNNNN CXKVVUK.gif

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

1 minute ago, Nikogo said:

Ladies you know what you have to do :typewriter:

3 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

OMG THIS LEAK DROUGHT HAS COME TO AN END GARDEN OF EDEN IS THAT SONG IF IT WAS OFFICIALLY RELEASED IT WOULD'VE WON 100 GRAMMYS AND 50 PULITIZERS ARE YOU BACK IN GREENWICH DROPPING ACID LIFE IS SO CRAZY Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread - Page 202 - New Releases -  LanaBoards - Lana Del Rey Forum

Dont forget the Nobel Peace Prize 

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread - Page 202 - New Releases -  LanaBoards - Lana Del Rey Forum

if we hype up the unleaked songs enough... they'll follow through & leak it... if you light off a firework and it flies up to the sky, but it doesn't explode & sparkle (unless it was a dud but let's ignore that)... that wouldn't make any sense? it's the same thing... duh!

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

6 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

I really can’t tell if these are Lana or not.

Also interesting that I can‘t find any other song with those lyrics :pout:

27 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

Let's remember both Lucas and BOZ (i think) scrobbled French before it leaked, and they've been scrobbling LYTAN recently so :dua:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

1 minute ago, plastiscguy said:

Let's remember both Lucas and BOZ (i think) scrobbled French before it leaked, and they've been scrobbling LYTAN recently so :dua:

somebody scrobble greenwich acid & garden of eden next! :trisha: 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

32 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

Ngl I almost moved :defeated:

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

4 hours ago, Rocket0212 said:

Maybe if you're so out of ideas to include 7 years old filler track on your new album, you should take a break. I'm happy she didn't release that album in July but still worried about it. Arcadia sounds good but more unreleased songs? 

3 hours ago, Style said:

i really don’t get how lana using 5 unreleased tracks on a (allegedly) 12-15 track album is her being ‘uninspired’. especially when it’s her 2nd album in a year. it’s not like we’ve waited 2-3 years for her to just give us a compilation album of random demos that have no relevance to her, her life or story she wants to tell

like, why cant listeners just take what they're given? :dorothy2: 

1 hour ago, COCC said:

Shazam didn't recognize it :dorothy2:

shazam didnt recognize the halsey snippets for im not a woman, im a god and bells of santa fe in the two trailers for if i cant have love i want power :dorothy2:

59 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

lana sampling the lb notification sound would be so evocative :taylor:

nah cos then we'd know she at least lurks here and wed try to hunt her account down :taylor: 

3 minutes ago, The Siren said:

nah cos then we'd know she at least lurks here and wed try to hunt her account down :taylor: 

What if Lana is actually Jared, and bashes herself to see who will defend her? :stareney2:

@Jack Antonoff is a God hi mom x

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: