Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

Just now, Diamantes WILD said:

Oh u know just the covers album n album demos music videos nothin they cant handle probably XRHcdS3.gif

music videos? queen of the gas station music video? XRHcdS3.gif it would be the ultimate collapse, i fear XRHcdS3.gif if they're feeling bold, possibly smarty music video XRHcdS3.gif

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

17 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

music videos? queen of the gas station music video? XRHcdS3.gif it would be the ultimate collapse, i fear XRHcdS3.gif if they're feeling bold, possibly smarty music video XRHcdS3.gif

cherry music video? and add in one of the random videos that no one knew existed hoping for a California or a Florida Kilos music videoXRHcdS3.gif

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

Just now, Jaeden xx said:

cherry music video? and add in one of the random videos that no one knew existed hoping for a California or a Florida Kilos music videoXRHcdS3.gif

we can't possibly forget the pwyc music video, i just KNOW it's a serve XRHcdS3.gif 

Spoiler

also, there actually is a california video

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

13 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

we can't possibly forget the pwyc music video, i just KNOW it's a serve XRHcdS3.gif 

Hide contents

also, there actually is a california video

oooo ok so leak the California music video  XRHcdS3.gif 

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

I read a tweet that said Lana makes songs about killing men and I kinda laughed but I also feel like that’s not true lmao. 

I think Kinda Outta Luck and In My Feelings are the only songs where she actually references wanting to kill somebody lol. 

there is a LOT of death/death imagery in her projects, but in most of it, SHES the one dying lol. 

edit: OH and cinnamon girl she definitely alludes to lighting someone on fire :illumilana2:

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

18 hours ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

ugh our gangsta nancy sinatra :defeated: the pics from this day were a cultural reset, the one she has her tongue out especially

also the cropped white polo shirt with gold chains and low waist jeans and sneakers and long red nails... THE 2012 LDR look, so good :defeated:

I notice how non fans still mock her calling herself like that till this day. Yes it's unusual but her BTD persona was kinda "classy bad bitch" so gangsta nancy sinatra wasn't far fetched. Celebs called themselves cringier names but I don't see even similar amount of backlash. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

1 minute ago, shady said:

I notice how non fans still mock her calling herself like that till this day. Yes it's unusual but her BTD persona was kinda "classy bad bitch" so gangsta nancy sinatra wasn't far fetched. Celebs called themselves cringier names but I don't see even similar amount of backlash. 

:crai: it was actually a really fun, cool, creative description of an OG baddie thought up my lizzy herself (right?) until ppl took it very seriously 

mUENGN9.png

2 hours ago, shady said:

people really just can't have fun and don't want anyone to have fun

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

4 hours ago, shady said:

she’s not even the one who said that lol, that’s the worst part

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

5 hours ago, shady said:

Like Kanye West's several name changes ?