Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

Just now, That Venice Bitch said:

And thanks, is it possible that anyone saved the comment by Say Yes To Heaven? I just wanna see the context so I know for sure

i quoted it a few posts ago (i edited it with the info we have, i did add info about the speculated but not confirmed BB version but again we got that info from honeymoun so take it with a grain of salt)

Β 5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

1 minute ago, That Venice Bitch said:

No evidence that there was a version specifically produced for BB. It was probably the COCC version, which I personally think would have been produced around 2017, alongside Thunder with The Last Shadow Puppets. It's hard to say because she obviously did use a different mix of Thunder, but the same mixes for NOTG, Cherry Blossom, and Living Legend.

Β 

And thanks, is it possible that anyone saved the comment by Say Yes To Heaven? I just wanna see the context so I know for sure

Β 

he just posted here a minute ago, but i believe his original comment was in the thread for the country roads snippet

π“Žπ‘œπ“Š 𝒸𝒢𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 π“Žπ‘œπ“Šπ“‡ π“‚π’Άπ“‡π’Ύπ“π“Žπ“ƒ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π“Žπ‘œπ“Šπ“‡ π’Ώπ‘œπ’Άπ“ƒ π‘œπ’» 𝒢𝓇𝒸

π“Žπ‘œπ“Š 𝒸𝒢𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 π’Άπ“ƒπ‘œπ“‰π’½π‘’π“‡ π“Œπ‘œπ“‚π’Άπ“ƒ π’·π‘’π’»π‘œπ“‡π‘’ π‘œπ“‡ 𝒢𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒢𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒢𝓃 π“‚π“Ž π’Έπ‘œπ“ƒπ‘’π“Ž π’Ύπ“ˆπ“π’Άπ“ƒπ’Ή π’·π’Άπ’·π“Ž

4 minutes ago, Say Yes to Heaven said:

in all honesty - stuff from the laptop has def not made its way out lol .. this new leaks and snippets are sourced from way different methods..Β 

Β 

and TMDC is from the covers album, which is scrapped but dont take my word for it if u dnt want.. u can wait for official one (if we even ever get one)Β 

Just to be clear, Fingertips, TATUOB, and Arcadia Demo is confirmed not to be from the laptop theft?

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.γƒ»γ‚œγ‚œγƒ»γ€€β‹†Β·Λš ༘ *γ€€GIVE PEACE A CHANCE γ€€Λš ༘ β‹†ο½‘Λšγ€€γƒ»γ‚œγ‚œγƒ»οΌŽ

Just now, wendywilliams said:

Doesn't that mean a Lust For Life version technically exists?Β 

Or multiple lol

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.γƒ»γ‚œγ‚œγƒ»γ€€β‹†Β·Λš ༘ *γ€€GIVE PEACE A CHANCE γ€€Λš ༘ β‹†ο½‘Λšγ€€γƒ»γ‚œγ‚œγƒ»οΌŽ

Doesn't that mean a Lust For Life version technically exists?Β 

Β 

yes to heaven (sirens version) when?Β accountability.gif

π“Žπ‘œπ“Š 𝒸𝒢𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 π“Žπ‘œπ“Šπ“‡ π“‚π’Άπ“‡π’Ύπ“π“Žπ“ƒ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π“Žπ‘œπ“Šπ“‡ π’Ώπ‘œπ’Άπ“ƒ π‘œπ’» 𝒢𝓇𝒸

π“Žπ‘œπ“Š 𝒸𝒢𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 π’Άπ“ƒπ‘œπ“‰π’½π‘’π“‡ π“Œπ‘œπ“‚π’Άπ“ƒ π’·π‘’π’»π‘œπ“‡π‘’ π‘œπ“‡ 𝒢𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒢𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒢𝓃 π“‚π“Ž π’Έπ‘œπ“ƒπ‘’π“Ž π’Ύπ“ˆπ“π’Άπ“ƒπ’Ή π’·π’Άπ’·π“Ž

Then why during every "Yes To Heaven" timeline post I see no one counts it:crossed:

Its not really known abt so not my place to comment i didnt even know it was vaguely known abt but ig since someone else said so then why not just say it now too

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Just now, Surf Noir said:

yes to heaven (sirens version) when?Β accountability.gif

when she invented time travel to go back and record YTH for the east placid church choir, kent school choir, sirens, phenomena of lizzy grant, AKA, born to die & paradise :true:

Β 5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Just now, the ocean said:

when she invented time travel to go back and record YTH for the east placid church choir, kent school choir, sirens, phenomena of lizzy grant, AKA, born to die & paradise :true:

ok but syth aka version would end every other version fr..

Β 

i imagine that sounding like oscys and psbΒ 

I have a feeling that the song will eventually make it to a record. I'm not sure WHEN, but she seems to really love it. So much so that it'll show up on an album when we all really give up speculating about it

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I askedΒ Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.Β 

Β 

Just now, Fingertips said:

I have a feeling that the song will eventually make it to a record. I'm not sure WHEN, but she seems to really love it. So much so that it'll show up on an album when we all really give up speculating about it

LDR23 will be the safe haven

1 minute ago, Say Yes to Heaven said:

LDR23 will be the safe haven

wdym? we'll still be going back and forth about it until then

Β 

LDR43, Sirens Reloaded it is!

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I askedΒ Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.Β 

Β