Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

Just now, Fever said:

imagine charlie having his own music career hell yeah

its giving ross lynch having a music career consisting on him just getting half naked on stage -and im here for it

and also for giving me Margaret

Does anyone else think Lana might be one of the special guests at Charlie’s weird Krampus rave thing:toofloppy: Alana Champion is going to be there too and she is friends with Lana and fam

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

idk what version this is and which album it was supposed to be for, but Say Yes to Heaven (Version 4) is the best version and the only one close enough to deserve being on a LDR record

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

8 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

idk what version this is and which album it was supposed to be for, but Say Yes to Heaven (Version 4) is the best version and the only one close enough to deserve being on a LDR record

i think that's the honeymoon STINT demo version

so there's:
- version 1 (the original original version produced by rick nowels for early UV) (leaked)
- version 2 (second UV demo produced by patrick warren) (leaked)
- version 3 (final UV version produced by dan auerbach) (unleaked)
- version 4 (HM demo produced by stint) (leaked)
- version 5 (final HM version produced by stint & rick nowels) (unleaked)
- version 6 (TLSP / COCC version produced by james ford) (leaked but tagged)
- version 7 (BB version) (unleaked)

the final HM version is probably the best one but we don't have that so version 4 is the next best thing :true:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Just now, the ocean said:

so there's:
- version 1 (the original original version produced by rick nowels for melancholia/early UV) (leaked)
- version 2 (second UV demo produced by patrick warren) (leaked)
- version 3 (final UV version produced by dan auerbach) (unleaked)
- version 4 (HM demo produced by stint) (leaked)
- version 5 (final HM version produced by stint & rick nowels) (unleaked)
- version 6 (TLSP / COCC version produced by james ford) (leaked but tagged)
- version 7 (BB version) (unleaked)

the final HM version is probably the best one but we don't have that so version 4 is the next best thing :true:

versions 5 and 6 should be switched around, the final honeymoon version is the tagged version

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

Just now, Surf Noir said:

versions 5 and 6 should be switched around, the final honeymoon version is the tagged version

i got the info from the lana wiki so that might need to get fixed (or maybe you're wrong but you're like the lana encyclopedia nnn)

i got the info from the lana wiki so that might need to get fixed (or maybe you're wrong but you're like the lana encyclopedia nnn)

there's a post by say yes to heaven that i quoted in the yes to heaven thread from the lyrics section that explains it

it gets quite confusing when there's so many versions lol :agree: 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

12 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

7 minutes ago, the ocean said:

ok so

On 9/20/2021 at 2:55 AM, Say Yes to Heaven said:

Here's what I have, and I'm pretty confident this is how it goes in order of creation:

"Version 1" December 2013

[THIS VERSION IS EDITED! We don't have the real version one still.] 

Leaked October 2020. Producer Rick Nowels

"Version 2" December 2013

Leaked December 24th, 2016. Producer Rick Nowels (the ocean note: might also be produced by Patrick Warren but this could also be the LDR wiki telling lies)

I have a theory about this and "version 1" but I won't share because it's really so confusing and everyone I've told never gets what I mean...

"Version 3" Early 2014

Not yet leaked, this would be the "final" Ultraviolence version and the others before this one being the demos. Producer Dan Auerbach

"Version 4", aka "Honeymoon Version", Early-Mid 2015  

Leaked May 2021. Producers Ajay Bhattacharyya & Rick Nowels

"Version 5", aka "Lost Version", Early-Mid 2015 

Leaked February 2018, this would be the "final" Honeymoon version and the one other before this one being the demo. Producer Ajay Bhattacharyya & Rick Nowels

"Version 6", aka Chemtrails Version, Mid-2019 to late 2020

Not yet leaked. Producer James Ford.

"Version 7", aka Blue Banisters version, mid-2020 to early 2021

Not yet leaked. Producer unknown

Yes, we've had the Honeymoon version this whole time! The newest leak (the "Honeymoon" version) is also meant for Honeymoon, but it's the demo of 2018 leak. Please pay attention to leak dates as I changed the "version" orders! (Also Ajay is STINT)

ok so

Wait, so we do have the final Honeymoon version? :air:

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Would somebody be able to help clarify which files we got from the laptop theft? TATUOB and Fingertips are two of them, but which others? I do not want to use those files for TMDC. Probably 'Take Me Home Country Roads' too right?

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

Just now, That Venice Bitch said:

Would somebody be able to help clarify which files we got from the laptop theft? TATUOB and Fingertips are two of them, but which others? I do not want to use those files for TMDC. Probably 'Take Me Home Country Roads' too right?

I think only Ocean Blvd and Fingertips showed up so far.

2 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

is there any sort of evidence to suggest a blue banisters version exists?

nothing official i think that all we know about a BB version existing came from honeymoun who has been proven unreliable so take that with a grain of salt

4 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

Wait, so we do have the final Honeymoon version? :air:

yeah it's the one that some people think is the chemtrails version & has the music mafia tags

in all honesty - stuff from the laptop has def not made its way out lol .. this new leaks and snippets are sourced from way different methods.. 

and TMDC is from the covers album, which is scrapped but dont take my word for it if u dnt want.. u can wait for official one (if we even ever get one) 

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

is there any sort of evidence to suggest a blue banisters version exists?

@That Venice Bitch i'm not sure? but @Say Yes to Heaven said it was from the covers album and it was scrapped, but who knows if it was from the theft or not

No evidence that there was a version specifically produced for BB. It was probably the COCC version, which I personally think would have been produced around 2017, alongside Thunder with The Last Shadow Puppets. It's hard to say because she obviously did use a different mix of Thunder, but the same mixes for NOTG, Cherry Blossom, and Living Legend.

And thanks, is it possible that anyone saved the comment by Say Yes To Heaven? I just wanna see the context so I know for sure

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

3 minutes ago, the ocean said:

nothing official i think that all we know about a BB version existing came from honeymoun who has been proven unreliable so take that with a grain of salt

yeah it's the one that some people think is the chemtrails version & has the music mafia tags

stuff honeymouns is “unreliable” on is typically a joke here and there.. theyre majorly reliable in other regards..

Yes there’s a pretty much a version of SYTH for every album since UV :rip:

How long til we find out abt the Ocean Blvd version hmm

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif