Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

weird thing is that i don't have a number 1 favorite ldr unreleased song. i have like a "collection" of favorites but never a one certain song. over the years i did have certain favorites, i think until 2020, kill kill, hollywood, jealous girl (the way i used to listen to that one little bit pitched version on youtube with like under 100k views in early 2019 because the other ones were deleted, lol good times), she's not me, heavy hitter, velvet crowbar, is it wrong, pawn shop blues, 1949, a star for nick, your girl, yes to heaven, fine china were these songs which were my number ones at some point and always changed like every month lol (but I had other favorites as well which were "secondary"). now can't choose anymore. but i do have a strong feeling that if paradise 2015 leaks, it will be my no.1 favorite Lana unreleased song of all time. i have always loved axl rose husband but the heavy dreamy honeymoon sound heard in the snippet would the strong contender for that. :legend:

2.gif

Y’ALL. i do not understand this line from cherry blossom and it’s been driving me insane since i heard it.

”swing it high like jesus, wild and free”

swing WHAT high?? what does that have to do with jesus?

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ