Rob Grant - “Lost at Sea” - OUT NOW

1 hour ago, caribbean blue said:

The bundle and single signed print are now back to "Sorry sold out," but as far as I can tell none were actually restocked between then and now

Strange. The usual bad service maybe... 

It was expensive watch it 

10 minutes ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

has your order been processed yet?

Yes, thanks!😍 I checked all the time and at midnight it finally said processed! ❤️

1 minute ago, lindsahye said:

i think it restocked it lets me order it ??? signed bundle

Maybe just one was back because of a cancelation 

2 minutes ago, lindsahye said:

nvm it just lets me add to cart and i dont remember it letting me do that before im so mad it literally said more coming soon earlier this morning and they never restocked

Yeah I can add to cart too. Hopefully the restock is still coming and we don't miss it

1 minute ago, caribbean blue said:

Yeah I can add to cart too. Hopefully the restock is coming and we don't miss it

idk i literally cant tell if they restocked or not cs everything else still says more coming soon

The entire album is beautiful, except, for me, 'The Mermaids' Lullbye,' but it may grow on me. He's very talented, and the fruit doesn't fall far from the tree. I hope the album is enough of a success that he's able to do another. 

My mother played the piano her entire life, could play anything after hearing it once, and composed her own songs very similar to these, so this sort of music has special meaning for me. 

I have a 'Pure Mood' playlist, where all of these will go. 

Placing 'Hollywood Bowl' at the end was the right move. 

Moon Rise Over the Ocean, Lost at Sea, Hollywood Bowl, Setting Sail on a Distant Horizon, and In the Dying Light of Day :wub:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Not through the full album yet but I love it. I'm glad I supported it by buying so many copies, lol. I might even get the vinyl, too. Listening to it here in a warm room with the wind coming through the open windows, I feel like being close to the sea. Feels like holidays. Great they "used" Lana to promote this, surely wouldn't have bought the album otherwise. And the physical items I received so far are really worth the money, as they are made with a lot of love and are of high quality. 

(Absolutely adore Hollywood Bowl. UV/Honeymoon vibes. Added both new tracks to my yes to heaven vinyl tracklist now. They have got something very religious about them and fit the UV style of the compilation.)

1 hour ago, Olympia said:

Wow they made it for release day! 

IMG-20230609-162500.jpg

Love the heavy cardboard sleeves of the vinyls! 

1 hour ago, Olympia said:

IMG-20230609-162959.jpg

IMG-20230609-163111.jpg

IMG-20230609-165046.jpg

IMG-20230609-165117.jpg

I love the way these look, I can't wait to get mine!

Also, I hope they put the cassettes on the US store too lol they also look really pretty

Anyone who ordered from Bravado.de got a shipping notification or any update?
I bought both the two 7” as soon as they got announced and still nothing :poordat:

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

finally had enough time to sit down with hollywood bowl and shes super cute!! think i prefer lost at sea for now but still both really enjoyable songs

cant wait to listen to the full album on my long drive tomorrow when i can digest it all :hair:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23