Rob Grant - “Lost at Sea” - OUT NOW

2 hours ago, emliqua said:

Question for those of you familiar with robs site… I ordered the signed print from the us store and the bundle from the uk store. I got notified on Friday that the us store had dispatched my order. I never received notification about my uk order. When I look on the site it lists both orders as the same status. Confirmed, and delivery 1 of 1 processed. Do you think my uk order has shipped too or no? Lol

IMG-6483.jpg

The UK store sent me an email that my order was shipped about 24 or even 48 hours after the order switched from pending to processed in my account. And now it's weekend, so Noone working on it probably. 

It was expensive watch it 

7 hours ago, Olympia said:

The UK store sent me an email that my order was shipped about 24 or even 48 hours after the order switched from pending to processed in my account. And now it's weekend, so Noone working on it probably. 

Ok I gotchya! Thanks 😊 

4 hours ago, caryrobie55 said:

Does anyone else want to share their signed card? kinda cool that there was only 1,000 

I guess most people haven't got theirs yet. Mine was shipped on Friday from UK to Germany, I don't expect to get it before end of next week - if I am lucky 😉

On 6/10/2023 at 4:03 PM, Fireffie said:

yeah it still says “open” 😭 I’m gonna wait until Monday and then contact them too

Pfffffff!!!

"Due to the very high demand, we unfortunately did not have the item "Rob Grant - Lost At Sea / Hollywood Bowl OS - 2x 7" Singles + Lost At Sea Cap - Rob's Version" in stock at the time you placed your order. We have already ordered the item from the manufacturer and expect a subsequent delivery. Of course we will send you the goods as soon as possible after arrival. We apologize for the inconvenience and delays and thank you for your patience."

I asked them why other bundles on the site still say "in stock" then. And if they cannot give me the cap from another bundle then.

8 hours ago, LifeOnMars said:

Can’t believe pitchfork reviewed the album https://pitchfork.com/reviews/albums/rob-grant-lost-at-sea/

Looking like a maritime Mike Pence, he has done his best Brian Wilson while donning Prada leather in a pristine Los Angeles xeriscape.

:lmao:can’t believe they said that when lana is so anti-trump

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

1 hour ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

What was the deal with stuff saying in stock on his store but not having option to add to basket? Is that essentially out of stock or?

I have no idea. Technical issue most likely. I also love how the German store says things are in stock while they are not... Probably related to it.