1 minute ago, Wait For Life said:

No, nobody has

have you heard any ocean blvd outtake other than zodiac

edit: stream rob's album so this doesn't get moved for being off topic

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

On 6/5/2023 at 12:24 PM, Olympia said:

that's why a lot of orders could not be fulfilled obviously.

who knows, maybe they do a family signing party for those, so maybe 1/4 of the chemtrails art cards were signed by her father and 1/4 of the lost at sea supposec to be signed by him are signed by her, lol  :facepalm:

Ha! I told you! 😂🙈

M-QgGsFVVpE 

It was expensive watch it 

3 minutes ago, Agnes Gia said:

Signed picture just arrived. I got the standard delivery but they sent it with tracked/signed option 🤔

I’m going to bring it to Rough Trade in July for Rob to sign 🥰

662587-FA-61-EB-454-B-A155-94-A3-EAF6-B2

ugh not them sending it in an envelope, i just know it’s gonna be wrecked by the time it gets here 

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

3 minutes ago, Agnes Gia said:

Signed picture just arrived. I got the standard delivery but they sent it with tracked/signed option 🤔

:excited: it's bigger than I thought. Can't wait to frame mine when it arrives :crai: I've been dreaming of Lana's autograph since the LfL art cards... I'm so excited for this :defeated: 

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

10 minutes ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

ugh not them sending it in an envelope, i just know it’s gonna be wrecked by the time it gets here 

It’s a hard cardboard one, yours should be ok 🥰 

Hollywood Bowl is hitting hard these days… 

it’s one of the tracks that perfectly describe where I’m at in my life right now (Born to Die, Venice Bitch, Chemtrails Over the Country Club and Yosemite also did that when they were released).

when she sings about not thinking she is special but that she loves her life colourful and bold :cryney2: Or when she sings about being old and young and old and thinking about her days of gold :hair::crying2: 

This song is one of finest collabs. 

21 hours ago, Fireffie said:

Anyone who ordered from Bravado.de got a shipping notification or any update?
I bought both the two 7” as soon as they got announced and still nothing :poordat:

Does your order also still says "pending" / "open"? They replied to me yesterday already (they have never replied so fast) that they will ask the fulfillment team. However, I don't expect anything over the weekend. I think they somehow have not registered the stuff has reached it's release date, lol. 

2 minutes ago, Olympia said:

Does your order also still says "pending" / "open"? They replied to me yesterday already (they have never replied so fast) that they will ask the fulfillment team. However, I don't expect anything over the weekend. I think they somehow have not registered the stuff has reached it's release date, lol. 

yeah it still says “open” 😭 I’m gonna wait until Monday and then contact them too

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

10 minutes ago, Fireffie said:

yeah it still says “open” 😭 I’m gonna wait until Monday and then contact them too

Thanks. Really strange. Usually they dispatch items one day before release date, as they did through the Rob Grant store regarding my first order. I'm so impatient now to get the 2nd order as it includes the blue lost at sea cap and white tunnel hoodie. I was OK with waiting for release day, but now it's really time, lol. 

A picture of the Lost at Sea shake...I love the little shark gummy candy and the crushed graham cracker around the rim for sand lol out of all their special milkshakes, this is the one I wanna try the most :true:

Screenshot-20230610-112420-Instagram.jpg

6 hours ago, Agnes Gia said:

The prints are lovely, making me extra jealous I missed out 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

It was a nice album. Lost at Sea felt a bit misplaced though? I don't know, I think it would've been nice as a simple and plain intrumental album without Lana in it. I might listen to it again! :)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Question for those of you familiar with robs site… I ordered the signed print from the us store and the bundle from the uk store. I got notified on Friday that the us store had dispatched my order. I never received notification about my uk order. When I look on the site it lists both orders as the same status. Confirmed, and delivery 1 of 1 processed. Do you think my uk order has shipped too or no? Lol

IMG-6483.jpg