Rob Grant - “Lost at Sea” - OUT NOW

1 hour ago, x VB said:

I can't believe how there's always an issue with her signed merch. Not that I don't feel lucky to have Lana's autograph, but wtf. Paid €27 for a print that was advertised with her full signature and most of them say "LDR" so far, which is not cool but acceptable I guess. But seeing that she switched her sign to her full signature is sooo annoying. Like, I paid for that too, you know...

The few signed prints that I saw were delivered to European residents. Let's see if they sent the ones with her full signature to US residents only.

I like this LDR signature, it's like a smiley. And do you want to blame Lana for changing her signature once or a few times to make someone more happy?

1 hour ago, x VB said:

The few signed prints that I saw were delivered to European residents. Let's see if they sent the ones with her full signature to US residents only.

They were most likely signed before we could order them (they learned something by the BB disaster obviously - thank you PayPal, lol), and I generally doubt they bother to look that some kind of cards go to specific countries. 

It was expensive watch it 

Seeing the variety is making me more excited (and nervous) to get mine. I was notified this morning that it's been dispatched from the UK, so I'll probably get it next week. I'm grateful I was able to order one when they did a restock, but it'd be really cool to get one with her full name :wub:

When you know, you know
That it's time to leave
Like the summer breeze

1 hour ago, Good Intentions said:

I like this LDR signature, it's like a smiley. And do you want to blame Lana for changing her signature once or a few times to make someone more happy?

I blame her team for letting her change the signature. She was paid to sign it like it was advertised 

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

On 6/12/2023 at 2:37 PM, Olympia said:

Pfffffff!!!

"Due to the very high demand, we unfortunately did not have the item "Rob Grant - Lost At Sea / Hollywood Bowl OS - 2x 7" Singles + Lost At Sea Cap - Rob's Version" in stock at the time you placed your order. We have already ordered the item from the manufacturer and expect a subsequent delivery. Of course we will send you the goods as soon as possible after arrival. We apologize for the inconvenience and delays and thank you for your patience."

I asked them why other bundles on the site still say "in stock" then. And if they cannot give me the cap from another bundle then.

They replied to me too today with

We have checked your order and asked the responsible department for you.

It is a delay on the part of the manufacturer, as soon as the goods have arrived, we will send them to you as soon as possible.

Which is crazy cause how come they have it on the official German store but Bravado is still waiting for the records to arrive  :facepalm:

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

This album came at a perfect time, I was cycling it with Honeymoon over and over again in Spain :trisha:

soundtrack of the summer

Happy as the moonshine

20 hours ago, Fireffie said:

They replied to me too today with

We have checked your order and asked the responsible department for you.

It is a delay on the part of the manufacturer, as soon as the goods have arrived, we will send them to you as soon as possible.

Which is crazy cause how come they have it on the official German store but Bravado is still waiting for the records to arrive  :facepalm:

just got a shipping notification!

20 hours ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

Is this primarily a piano record? I may buy it on vinyl if it's more like "ambient" music :um2:, easy listening?

Yes, definitely! I had it on in the background at work and it was very relaxing. The only songs with vocals on them are the ones with Lana

When you know, you know
That it's time to leave
Like the summer breeze

Oooh I hope I get a full signature on mine... but honestly, after thinking about it, I don't hate the LDR signature.... I'm kinda surprised she hasn't been signing things that way for years already

Anyway, my record, cd, and 7" singles came today. and a little PSA in case anyone freaks out over the missing signed art card with the cd... it's inside the sealed CD!

1 minute ago, rosemead ramada said:

Oooh I hope I get a full signature on mine... but honestly, after thinking about it, I don't hate the LDR signature.... I'm kinda surprised she hasn't been signing things that way for years already

Anyway, my record, cd, and 7" singles came today. and a little PSA in case anyone freaks out over the missing signed art card with the cd... it's inside the sealed CD!

Yours was inside? I think mine was just lying in the parcel without extra protection, lol. 

1 minute ago, Olympia said:

Yours was inside? I think mine was just lying in the parcel without extra protection, lol. 

Yeah, very strange. Usually Lana's signed art cards are outside the sealed CD.

At first I thought they forgot the card and I was really annoyed, but then I opened the cd and the signed card was inside the slot where the cd was stored. I wasn't expecting that, as I have never seen a signed art card inside a sealed album

people seem to have complained to customer service about what signature they’ve received on their signed lana cards because now they’ve added this text on the website (https://store.universalmusic.com/RobGrant/*/Merchandise/Lana-Hand-Numbered-Signed-Print/7T9O23V4000)

Example product image. Final product may not resemble example image due to the nature of hand-signed items.”

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

5 minutes ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

people seem to have complained to customer service about what signature they’ve received on their signed lana cards because now they’ve added this text on the website (https://store.universalmusic.com/RobGrant/*/Merchandise/Lana-Hand-Numbered-Signed-Print/7T9O23V4000)

Example product image. Final product may not resemble example image due to the nature of hand-signed items.”

They did the same thing with the Ultraviolence repress, after it got soldout they changed the description from “gatefold” to “wide spined” :wtfney: