Rob Grant - “Lost at Sea” - OUT NOW

19 minutes ago, Americen Whore said:

They did the same thing with the Ultraviolence repress, after it got soldout they changed the description from “gatefold” to “wide spined” :wtfney:

26 minutes ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

people seem to have complained to customer service about what signature they’ve received on their signed lana cards because now they’ve added this text on the website (https://store.universalmusic.com/RobGrant/*/Merchandise/Lana-Hand-Numbered-Signed-Print/7T9O23V4000)

Example product image. Final product may not resemble example image due to the nature of hand-signed items.”

So funny, just to avoid people asking for refunds as they can hardly prove what was written there before. Always make screen shots of what you buy, lol. 

Looks like I was "double vatted" again. My print just arrived, but the man from DHL had to take it with him again because I did not have enough cash at home to pay the VAT plus 6 EUR fee. 😕 They don't accept cards unfortunately. 

The worst is if they refund my VAT, I am always still left with those 6 EUR post fee... 

It was expensive watch it 

17 minutes ago, Olympia said:

So funny, just to avoid people asking for refunds as they can hardly prove what was written there before. Always make screen shots of what you buy, lol. 

I hate when companies do this, it’s so shady… 

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

1 minute ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

I hate when companies do this, it’s so shady… 

Yes. And regarding the VAT I am already finding the words for my email to them. It will include the words unprofessional, refund, post fee and possible fraud. 

8 hours ago, Olympia said:

just because there's a very popular artist on it, all classical musicians will hate her now :bebe:

3 hours ago, Good Intentions said:

just because there's a very popular artist on it, all classical musicians will hate her now :bebe:

I thought so, too 🙈😅 even though I love the album. 

Christmas came early this year 😂😍❤️ I love the cap - mine looks like on the mock up. The print is 30cm long, bigger than I expected. 

IMG-20230617-111728.jpg

IMG-20230617-095551.jpg

23 minutes ago, emliqua said:

I still listen to Hollywood Bowl every morning. It just makes me happy 

This song is amazing, I am totally in love with it. 

8 minutes ago, longtimeman said:

Is he...fishing in a swimming pool? :thumb3: And getting hit on by Kesha's mom...look out, Patty :brows: I hope we get to hear "Sunshine"!! 

‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt

9 hours ago, longtimeman said:

"In the end, it didn’t make either project but helped develop their collaborative relationship. “Gorgeous song, by the way. It was called ‘Sunshine,’” he explains. “I think that song is going to reappear on the next project. It’s so beautiful.”" 

Oh oh. Get your bank accounts ready, lol. 

It's interesting we credit Lana's managers and Video Games primarily for her success but really without her father involved she truly wouldn't be who she is today. So in a way I think the music is extra special.