200ddd7056a7178e78239257e8a74baa.gif

white lies and black beaches and blood red sangrias

On 6/21/2023 at 2:27 PM, fishtails said:

Got my signed print today too!

20230621-172502.jpg

Not the “ldr” lmao she did not want to sign all those😭

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

I have now received both my lost at sea prints, and while my us order arrived safely, my uk order came extremely damaged. They packaged it horribly 😭 I’ve reached out to the customer support team but am not feeling optimistic  :krylie:

especially sucks because I arranged a trade with someone, and I’m not going to send them the damaged print. So it really is the only one I get to keep. Humph.

my vinyl hasn't moved in 2 weeks and i'm getting worried. it was moving quite quickly til it got to the global shipping centre then tracking stopped. i'm really concerned bc i got other records that passed thru there more recently so idk why it got held up.

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

4 hours ago, MamaDelGhey said:

IMG-7091.jpgShe’s here! Poster is not in pristine condition due to the cassettes being pressed up against it, there’s line indentations. But I’m just happy to have it, whatever. 

Same thing happened to me. I’ve messaged their customer service asking for a refund 🙃

13 minutes ago, emliqua said:

Same thing happened to me. I’ve messaged their customer service asking for a refund 🙃

Please update when they respond, I’m curious if that’ll go anywhere. 

Editing to add: after reading the Terms and Conditions PDF in my order confirmation, it looks like I’d have to return it to get the refund. And I’d rather have a damaged good than nothing, honestly. 

Edited by MamaDelGhey

AB6-A338-F-93-FB-4-E32-8-E3-A-565-A67-D9

24 minutes ago, MamaDelGhey said:

Please update when they respond, I’m curious if that’ll go anywhere. 

Editing to add: after reading the Terms and Conditions PDF in my order confirmation, it looks like I’d have to return it to get the refund. And I’d rather have a damaged good than nothing, honestly. 

I saw that, but I thought I would try at least. It really is sad because they packaged it so badly our limited prints are damaged. Like they had one job lol

10 minutes ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

i’ve waited almost three weeks on an response from his uk store… i’ve messaged twice now. should i just give up or 

Ooof. That’s horrible honestly I’m sorry. I messaged them a few days ago I’ll keep this in mind when expecting an answer.

23 minutes ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

i’ve waited almost three weeks on an response from his uk store… i’ve messaged twice now. should i just give up or 

Wow. Sounds like back then with the "signed" BB Poster bundles... 

I am also waiting a few days now for a reply to my VAT refund request. They needed only 24 hours to cancel my UV vinyl though. So it's not like they were on holidays, lol. 

It was expensive watch it