Rust Dress

Festivals & Tour 2023

41 minutes ago, trailerparkdream said:

im bout to give up yall. charlotte tickets still arent budging. this has been so heartbreaking. im happy for those of you who get to go but if this is it im signing off. unless someone wants to send me $100. rip to me.

What section are you looking for? If you are okay with lawn, I’ve noticed that those tend to go below $100 right around the time the opener is on stage. The downside is that you would kind of have to be close to the venue if you wait that long. 

20 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

What section are you looking for? If you are okay with lawn, I’ve noticed that those tend to go below $100 right around the time the opener is on stage. The downside is that you would kind of have to be close to the venue if you wait that long. 

i was hoping for a section like 5 or 8. i can spend about $600 (not comfortably by any means, but i have it ready to go) but for two tickets in 5 or 8 rn it comes out to about 740 or so. i know thats not much over, but when i say i have exactly $600 i mean thats all i have to my name. and i dont have anyone to borrow any money from or anything. i know i sound like a brat, and honestly i know in the end i am going to the concert even if i have to just do the lawn or a section further back or to the side. i just really have my heart and my mind set on having a bit of a better seat. the venue is about 3 hours away from me, so it wouldnt be the end of the world to head that way the day of and buy tickets at some point that day. but the thought makes me so anxious of course. do you think the sections i want will go down or up the day of? like is this likely as good as its gonna get for decent seats?

20 minutes ago, trailerparkdream said:

i was hoping for a section like 5 or 8. i can spend about $600 (not comfortably by any means, but i have it ready to go) but for two tickets in 5 or 8 rn it comes out to about 740 or so. i know thats not much over, but when i say i have exactly $600 i mean thats all i have to my name. and i dont have anyone to borrow any money from or anything. i know i sound like a brat, and honestly i know in the end i am going to the concert even if i have to just do the lawn or a section further back or to the side. i just really have my heart and my mind set on having a bit of a better seat. the venue is about 3 hours away from me, so it wouldnt be the end of the world to head that way the day of and buy tickets at some point that day. but the thought makes me so anxious of course. do you think the sections i want will go down or up the day of? like is this likely as good as its gonna get for decent seats?

I would pay attention to the Tampa resale prices today since they seem to be similar to the CLT prices. If not, maybe consider sections 4 or 9. They are a little closer to your price range. 

1 hour ago, trailerparkdream said:

im bout to give up yall. charlotte tickets still arent budging. this has been so heartbreaking. im happy for those of you who get to go but if this is it im signing off. unless someone wants to send me $100. rip to me.

i feel your pain, this is me with pit tickets for pittsburgh😓😓

20 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

I would pay attention to the Tampa resale prices today since they seem to be similar to the CLT prices. If not, maybe consider sections 4 or 9. They are a little closer to your price range. 

in my gut i feel i should just wait until the day of. i think im going to. just so scary :( thank you

1 hour ago, trailerparkdream said:

does anyone have any experience with the venue in Charlotte and being in the sections to the side? like 9 or 4?

honestly im mostly worried abt the damn dancers blocking her half the time.

i did it. just bought tickets for charlotte in section 4 row k. im so nervous that i made the wrong choice. i really hope the view isnt horrible. ive never been to a show and been off to the side like that. ive been far away, but center. not to the side....

hi tampa friends :-) 

seeing lana for the first time tonight and i couldn’t be more excited

this uber ride feels like a fever dream :P

where do we go after the show to hopefully try to meet her at the gate when she’s leaving ???

12 minutes ago, trailerparkdream said:

i did it. just bought tickets for charlotte in section 4 row k. im so nervous that i made the wrong choice. i really hope the view isnt horrible. ive never been to a show and been off to the side like that. ive been far away, but center. not to the side....

I found this view from Section 4 on SeatGeek:
image?url=https%3A%2F%2Fseatgeek.com%2Fimages%2Fseatviews%2F1431e810-a564-4157-ac1f-8783c5b87896%2Fflat%2F640x480.jpg&w=1920&q=75

I don't know how far right your seats are, but I'm sure you'll have a great time either way! It's still a lot closer than you would have gotten on the lawn.

3 hours ago, trailerparkdream said:

the tickets in Nashville went down to $7 so I think you might be fine

8 minutes ago, grayson stark said:

the tickets in Nashville went down to $7 so I think you might be fine

It kind of depends on the location of the venue. Like Tampa tickets are still over $100 even though the show starts in a couple of hours. Charlotte seems to be pretty popular as well but a venue like Brandon might drop that low since there is less demand. 

23 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

It kind of depends on the location of the venue. Like Tampa tickets are still over $100 even though the show starts in a couple of hours. Charlotte seems to be pretty popular as well but a venue like Brandon might drop that low since there is less demand. 

Exactly. It seems I just got really unlucky with Charlotte being the only show I can possibly attend. West Virginia is like half the price. I’ve been checking Tampa all day and this evening like suggested and from what I’ve seen those have barely budged at all just like Charlotte and like you said the show is about to start. So I do think I made the best decision for myself and now all I can do is pray the view from over on the side like that is still good! Thank you everyone for your help and I hope everyone who’s seeing her has a great time and it’s everything you dreamed. And I hope all of us who want the pit will one day be able to get it 🩵

alrighty, there were pit resales on ticketmaster for pittsburgh just now and i bit the bullet, so now i am looking to sell my seat in section 2 right behind the pit…. i am selling it for a lot less than these resales, and i would love for it to go to one of you lovely people, please let me know if you are interested🖤

7 hours ago, trailerparkdream said:

I’m confused about knowing exact seats? Like I know my section and row but I didn’t see anything about the actual seats anywhere. 

You wont know until they transfer the tickets to you