Rust Dress

Festivals & Tour 2023

17 hours ago, trailerparkdream said:

i did it. just bought tickets for charlotte in section 4 row k. im so nervous that i made the wrong choice. i really hope the view isnt horrible. ive never been to a show and been off to the side like that. ive been far away, but center. not to the side....

ive seen a show at that venue and imo the views in those sections are all really good, it felt a lot smaller than i expected (i was right behind the pit on the left side)

4 hours ago, LustForcocc said:

Where do we think she’ll stop off next once these dates are done with? Or do you guys things think will be it for the foreseeable future 

maybe west coast/midwest? and seems like maybe early next year europe. still praying for an ATL date!

aOaIzH2.gif

Anyone have experience in the pit at one of the smaller venues on her tour? What was it like? When did you get in line? How crazy was the mob when the gate opened?

Prices for tomorrow keep falling. I already have good tickets just behind the pit. I’m overthinking this hardcore. I don’t even think they’ll let people line up crazy early. I’m delulu and might make it into town tonight just in case. 

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

3 minutes ago, trailerparkdream said:

so are these shows not actually selling out? Are there empty seats? Cause like how are there still so many tickets right before the show starts. 

The amount of tickets available for tomorrow is insane. Prices keep dropping. This is like the first date at Tennessee. I know Mississippi is out there, but it seems crazy that resale tickets are selling so slowly. 

27 minutes ago, Quincy said:

Anyone have experience in the pit at one of the smaller venues on her tour? What was it like? When did you get in line? How crazy was the mob when the gate opened?

Prices for tomorrow keep falling. I already have good tickets just behind the pit. I’m overthinking this hardcore. I don’t even think they’ll let people line up crazy early. I’m delulu and might make it into town tonight just in case. 

I did pit & got barricade for Tennessee but obviously it was a different system since they had numbered wristbands and wouldn’t let anyone on the property until 3. People at the Austin date said there was a bit of a stampede when they let people in.

If you wanna get barricade I think getting there around 7 am or so would be reasonable. There will probably be 15+ people before you by that point. Some of the most notorious barricade warriors who follow Lana around (w/o naming names) are attending that date tomorrow & they’ll likely camp out. 

Have fun, Quincy! I think if you get there early in the AM you’ll get barricade. I’m a bad influence but I would say F it and buy a pit ticket because they’re so cheap. Gotta take advantage of these small venues. 

hyz6.gif

10 minutes ago, Black to Blue said:

I did pit & got barricade for Tennessee but obviously it was a different system since they had numbered wristbands and wouldn’t let anyone on the property until 3. People at the Austin date said there was a bit of a stampede when they let people in.

If you wanna get barricade I think getting there around 7 am or so would be reasonable. There will probably be 15+ people before you by that point. Some of the most notorious barricade warriors who follow Lana around (w/o naming names) are attending that date tomorrow & they’ll likely camp out. 

Have fun, Quincy! I think if you get there early in the AM you’ll get barricade. I’m a bad influence but I would say F it and buy a pit ticket because they’re so cheap. Gotta take advantage of these small venues. 

Thank you, this really helps. I kinda feel like screw it, I’m already driving 10 hours to see her and the prices are so low. I’ve seen her twice, but I wasn’t super close. 

At Dallas, I had early access and saw the mad rush for the pit. It was very unnerving. People screaming, running and pushing everyone out of the way. Security had zero control. That’s not my vibe, but it would be life changing if I could get barricade. I also just don’t know how I’d handle people screaming when she’s singing. I mean obvi I could handle it, but will I enjoy myself? Seeing Lana that close would probably outweigh every possible negative. 

I’m also alone, so it’s like, if I get a spot in line, am I going to be able to leave if I have to use the restroom? Lol. I hope they do wristbands or something. 

This does help. I’m gonna keep driving and just get a hotel tonight in Brandon I think. I lowkey wanna scope it out and see if people are camping out. 

12 hours ago, LustForcocc said:

Where do we think she’ll stop off next once these dates are done with? Or do you guys things think will be it for the foreseeable future 

I think if she's enjoying touring there will be more tour legs. I really hope there will be more and she seems to be happy on stage and feeling all the love. Honestly from a marketing standpoint it would be crazy to not cash in now when she's on a new wave of popularity and with a lot of new fans since the last time she was touring. I'm almost certain her management is pushing for it.

My prediction for a third leg would be more US shows - maybe West Coast?

3 minutes ago, Quincy said:

Thank you, this really helps. I kinda feel like screw it, I’m already driving 10 hours to see her and the prices are so low. I’ve seen her twice, but I wasn’t super close. 

At Dallas, I had early access and saw the mad rush for the pit. It was very unnerving. People screaming, running and pushing everyone out of the way. Security had zero control. That’s not my vibe, but it would be life changing if I could get barricade. I also just don’t know how I’d handle people screaming when she’s singing. I mean obvi I could handle it, but will I enjoy myself? Seeing Lana that close would probably outweigh every possible negative. 

I’m also alone, so it’s like, if I get a spot in line, am I going to be able to leave if I have to use the restroom? Lol. I hope they do wristbands or something. 

This does help. I’m gonna keep driving and just get a hotel tonight in Brandon I think. I lowkey wanna scope it out and see if people are camping out. 

Of course! And honestly this is a once in a blue moon experience so I would wait all morning too. 

At the barricade most of us were only mouthing along and it was great because we could actually hear her sing. Just depends on the vibe of the other attendees. Being at the barricade is magical enough to the point where you don’t really care what the people around you are doing lol. 

And I know that at other shows people wrote their # in line on their hand. They’ll probably do the same in Brandon. I’m sure if you’re outside waiting and need to leave to eat/use the restroom you could tell the people around you to hold your spot. Once you’re at barricade it’s hard to leave unless someone physically holds a spot for you with their body. In TN I held someone’s spot at the barricade while they used the restroom so it’s not impossible. I went alone to my show and I was able to make friends so don’t worry!

Quincy I am manifesting barricade for you!!!!

hyz6.gif

1 hour ago, Quincy said:

The amount of tickets available for tomorrow is insane. Prices keep dropping. This is like the first date at Tennessee. I know Mississippi is out there, but it seems crazy that resale tickets are selling so slowly. 

right like wtf. I checked the prices and my heart sank. Happy for the people grabbing them but also like…. How tf is that fair. Tampa prices stayed SO high and Charlotte has been the same so far. But these ones for MS are insanely low. 

2 minutes ago, Celestial Jukebox said:

If you can get a fast pass I would recommend it. (Unless you already did) I was there at like 4am in Tampa and I still didn't get barricade (I was like two rows behind it so I'm still grateful but like...I waited like 17 hours) because they let the people with fast pass in first + when they let us through the gates the people in the back started running and passing everyone so everyone started running, the number system was completely disregarded and the place was huge so it might be different for you, hopefully

I got fast pass at the last two shows, but they don’t offer it here. It’s a really small venue. 

Apparently at least 16 people are already in queue :horror2:

11 hours ago, mell said:

Does anyone know how to meet lana in person? I've seen multiple posts of people meeting her in person at a random place and since she's performing in my city in two days I don't want to miss the chance. I bought lawn seats out of anxiety because I was afraid of not getting anything at all and I regret it sm bc now there seats that are same price I paid but in much better locations, and I just want to give her a letter I wrote. Please if anyone knows anything about her whereabouts in Charlotte, I would love it if you could share!! 

do u guys think she’s gonna wear the same dress as last night for the next show? or a dif one, or a white one :blush3: 

5 hours ago, nami said:

do u guys think she’s gonna wear the same dress as last night for the next show? or a dif one, or a white one :blush3: 

honestly it would be dope if she at least kept the funeral theme for the last few shows on tour👀👀 absolutely love how her brain works :*)

just curious, how have the crowds been overall? the only reports i’m hearing of people being just generally rude and disrespectful to others in the audience were the florida shows… anyone else know anything?