Rust Dress

Festivals & Tour 2023

On 9/20/2023 at 6:46 PM, elizabeth11 said:

tampa besties, when are you gonna start lining up for the pit? I wanna join y'all. :)

I’ll probably be there around 4:00 pm. I just can’t be there too early because of the heat. Please God don’t let me pass out 🙏🏼 I’m already freaking the fuck out because I’m going alone. 

1 hour ago, ultrabanisters said:

yeah don’t do this… it’s dangerous and stupid

editing your op so people don’t get ideas

i-

so sorry didn’t mean to cause a stir :facepalm:

i just thought that was a common thing for ppl to do at concerts…

2 hours ago, trailerparkdream said:

6 days away.... do i move now and buy stubhub tickets? or wait longer? im so nervous 

There are still a lot of tickets (Charlotte, right?) and they seem rather high. I’d give it another day or two. Since today is a concert day, it’s probably going to spike interest. I’d look tomorrow and see if there’s any trend with prices. 

Keep checking Ticketmaster too, there’s a good shot that some random tickets are going to go up there in the coming days. 

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

3 minutes ago, elizabeth11 said:

I called the tampa venue like three times and they said the parking lot doesn't open til 3pm and they won't let people start lining up until 6.... not sure how true that is but thought i'd share!

and the show is at 8? God, it's so much easier to go to her show in the us :crying4:

18 minutes ago, elizabeth11 said:

I called the tampa venue like three times and they said the parking lot doesn't open til 3pm and they won't let people start lining up until 6.... not sure how true that is but thought i'd share!

people always line up before security/venues set times anyway tbh. usually just adjacent to the venue or not on the property entirely 

2 minutes ago, peachlipgloss said:

people always line up before security/venues set times anyway tbh. usually just adjacent to the venue or not on the property entirely 

That’s what I’m thinking- gonna still scope it out early in morning and line up anyway lol