AntiToxicPill

Lana Del Rey (A.I. Photos)

33 minutes ago, Trash Magic said:

This is beyond insane I cannot comprehend how much this technology has developed in such a short amount of time. I don’t ever want to take for granted just what a feat it is that images like this can be generated after the novelty has worn off–it’s actually, like, miraculous.

in it’s infancy when it was producing images that were clearly not-of-this-world it was exciting, it was like something the mind couldn’t picture itself. Now in the wake of this hyperrealism I think it’s a totally different ball game. 

I feel soooo icky about it. Especially the graphic and illustrative ones. Something that would take a skilled artist that has spent years dedicated to their craft weeks can be generated automatically. Although it relies on prompts which arguably require some basic level of “imagination”, it’s killing ideation, it’s killing the struggle of the process, of refinement, of problem solving.

Of course it’s a tool that can be used for moodboarding etc, I just feel like so much less value is going to be placed on skill, craft and taste going forward. Like how can this not proliferate a substantial area of our lives? It’s going to be so commonplace. We low-key need to STOP innovating. Let’s regress! :legend:

no judgement on anyone generating them, some of these are really something. 

i actually agree, it’s way beyond anything i ever thought imaginable and so advanced (but then again so was every other technological advancement through history)

it’s really scary to think we went from just about being able to generate a photo of an apple to full blown photoshoots in just a few months, who knows how far it will go in a few months more. i suspect we will be able to create actual real looking videos sooner rather than later

it makes me feel sad for the creative industry as a whole:- photographers, editors, film makers, singers, songwriters, etc, because realistically AI can put them out of a job very quickly, as it has started doing

as incredible as it is, i don’t think AI is actually a good thing :bebe:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

47 minutes ago, LanaBalkana said:

I just realised that all the other pop girlies have blocked prompts with their name. I guess Lana’s lawyers need to step it up, but yet I feel like she can’t be arsed. So far I’ve tried: Ariana, Rihanna, Amy, Adele, Taylor, Cardi - these are all blocked. Beyonce worked though

if they are intentionally blocking it they are on another level of snowflakes. every football player that's at least a thousand times bigger than these mentioned works but those in specific dont.

13 minutes ago, Pedriko said:

if they are intentionally blocking it they are on another level of snowflakes. every football player that's at least a thousand times bigger than these mentioned works but those in specific dont.

AI can spread misinformation, them banning it is 100% justified sorry

Just now, TrashMagiq said:

Oh this is still going… need her to announce something Real quick

Well, let's hope for more tour dates after the 5th

url%5D

21 minutes ago, fathercain said:

OIG.4XOVG5D2YNt8FHF9vv8j?pid=ImgGnOIG.ZQj7eo9L04Vu9olBGj0z?pid=ImgGnOIG.38OYW5FGssFOH4Bk0VBc?pid=ImgGn

totally adore these! would you share the prompt if you remember? would love to try some ideas in this style/texture.

It was expensive watch it 

12 minutes ago, Olympia said:

totally adore these! would you share the prompt if you remember? would love to try some ideas in this style/texture.

omgggg tysm!!! the prompt is:lana del rey, translucent flowy dress, art noveau painting, 1900

ezgif-1-a47a14664a.webp

lyricz.png

6 minutes ago, fathercain said:

omgggg tysm!!! the prompt is:lana del rey, translucent flowy dress, art noveau painting, 1900

thanks a lot! "painting" and "1900" added must be the game changer then, as I already worked with "art nouveau" but the results  were less ethereal. will try with my next boosts.

has anyone ever tried to get boosts for microsoft rewarding points? cannot find image creator in their point shop.

It was expensive watch it 

41 minutes ago, Embach said:

AI can spread misinformation, them banning it is 100% justified sorry

Anyone and everyone can spread misinformation though — satire sites, trolls on twitter — should we ban the whole internet? 

AB6-A338-F-93-FB-4-E32-8-E3-A-565-A67-D9

Just now, MamaDelGhey said:

Anyone and everyone can spread misinformation though — satire sites, trolls on twitter — should we ban the whole internet? 

AI pics just look very believable, like almost everybody believed that the Pope's Balenciaga coat pic was real lol

url%5D

1 hour ago, lmdr said:

Ok but the AI needs to stop using her 2012 face 

i mean… it is the era with most material for the ai to pull from :whatever2: even here on lanaboards the majority of emojis are from 2012, even your own avi is 2012 lana! the era that keeps on giving