Elle

Ocean Blvd Pop-Up Shop at Shoreline Aquatic Park in Long Beach, CA - March 24th-26th, 2023

Omg Lana is gonna be at the pop up. Ima go hella early and try to line up. RVSP filled up so quick sadly. If only she went to Amoeba for the listening party but it would’ve been too hectic. 

1 hour ago, kipperskipper said:

OMG i just found out about this today (thanks to her IG post). sad that the RSV says it's all 'sold out'. Im gonna go regardless. Hopefully the line isn't too long. i went to the one for NFR and that line was kinda torture.

i doubt the rsvps will even be honored.. they always do a line system and the eventbrite description says

"Don't worry if your desired time slot is sold out, there will be a standby entrance line. Fans can start lining up at 9:00 AM PST. RSVP does not guarantee entry. Admittance to the event is on a first come, first served basis up to venue capacity"

but i waited in line for her BB pop up for at least an hour and that one was small if this is a big and cool one people will see it online on friday and there will be more ppl saturday and sunday so i hope that doesn't affect things too much..

7 hours ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

i doubt the rsvps will even be honored.. they always do a line system and the eventbrite description says

"Don't worry if your desired time slot is sold out, there will be a standby entrance line. Fans can start lining up at 9:00 AM PST. RSVP does not guarantee entry. Admittance to the event is on a first come, first served basis up to venue capacity"

but i waited in line for her BB pop up for at least an hour and that one was small if this is a big and cool one people will see it online on friday and there will be more ppl saturday and sunday so i hope that doesn't affect things too much..

On 3/20/2023 at 5:29 AM, Louise said:

Win Edwards, VelvetTropic, maysun, Jonah, who else?

not the names fdsjhhkjhfdgkjfdgkjhfdgkjhkjkjhkjkjhkjhkjhkjhkjhkjh

the way I was almost in this friend circle because I was besties with one of them and was put into the group chat but they booted me so quick :bebe:

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

ScreenShot2023-03-19at1.58.43PM_19e979e0

Pop-Up: March 24, 2023Time Slot: 11:00 AM to 5:30 PMLong Beach, CA Pop-UpMake sure to secure your spot for Lana's "Did You Know... there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd" pop-up experience. Attendees will have the opportunity to visit the Lana Trading Post, featuring limited edition merchandise, photo opportunities, and live entertainment, all taking place at the historic Shoreline Aquatic Park located at 200 Aquarium Way in Long Beach, CA 90802.             

https://lana-del-rey-village.myshopify.com/products/lbc-pop-up-friday-3-24

https://lana-del-rey-village.myshopify.com/products/lbc-pop-up-friday-3-25

https://lana-del-rey-village.myshopify.com/products/lbc-pop-up-friday-3-26

Seems it will be possible to make a "reservations" using LDRVillage, they have half hour slots. The website should soon be live.

15 hours ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

Yeah thats what i was thinking. She also described it as a fair? Hopefully that means it’s pretty big/open and we can spend a good amount of time there.

ugh ik i wish there wasnt the friday one :eyeroll2:

I've never been to one of her pop ups before. I think I'm going to the Friday one. How early should I get there if I want a reasonable chance at getting in? I did snag a 12:30 reservation

~*Contemplating at Costco the Santa Clarita fires.*~

9 minutes ago, #FreeCandyNecklace said:

I've never been to one of her pop ups before. I think I'm going to the Friday one. How early should I get there if I want a reasonable chance at getting in? I did snag a 12:30 reservation

Got the same reservation and we are planning on showing up about an hour early just to see what's going on and to have plenty of time to park. 

8V7Yvel.png

7 hours ago, kipperskipper said:

Yeah thats what i was thinking. She also described it as a fair? Hopefully that means it’s pretty big/open and we can spend a good amount of time there.

ugh ik i wish there wasnt the friday one :eyeroll2:

a fair? Omg imagine if she booked a huge open space & a bunch of carnival rides. That would be legendaric 

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

41 minutes ago, kipperskipper said:

When did u make the rsvp? I cant make one on the site linked in the OP (eventbrite) :icant:

i made the RSVP like two days ago, two for 11:30 and two for 2:30 on eventbrite. ( i heard its all booked though :biblio:

•