Elle

LDR Village - Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd (Merch Drop)

On 7/24/2023 at 3:54 PM, fishtails said:

The only thing in my order is this sweatshirt, so yeah they probably just haven't recieved the stock for it yet...hopefully soon though lol

Screenshot-20230724-155225-Gmail.jpg

I got an update on my order with this crewneck and it was not what I was expecting lol :bebe:

20230804-152050.jpg

Like if the item was discontinued why have they just been holding on my order until I reached out? I wonder how many others are waiting like this too :um2:

At least they're offering a replacement and a free item but like...I wanted the one I ordered lol 

2 minutes ago, fishtails said:

I got an update on my order with this crewneck and it was not what I was expecting lol :bebe:

20230804-152050.jpg

Like if the item was discontinued why have they just been holding on my order until I reached out? I wonder how many others are waiting like this too :um2:

At least they're offering a replacement and a free item but like...I wanted the one I ordered lol 

wdym discontinued literally print more :sadcore4: ????

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

1 minute ago, ultrabanisters said:

wdym discontinued literally print more :sadcore4: ????

Ikr like its the same design that they used on the other hoodies and mugs and stuff too so I don't how it can be discontinued :bebe:

26 minutes ago, fishtails said:

Ikr like its the same design that they used on the other hoodies and mugs and stuff too so I don't how it can be discontinued :bebe:

Same here! 

Funny how they offer alternate items... 

Screenshot-20230804-215540-com-ecosia-an 

It was expensive watch it 

3 minutes ago, Olympia said:

Same here! 

Funny how they offer alternate items... 

Screenshot-20230804-215540-com-ecosia-an 

I wish they offered me the UV stuff lol I wonder if its just randomly pulled from the site

2 minutes ago, fishtails said:

I wish they offered me the UV stuff lol I wonder if its just randomly pulled from the site

Ask them! Just send them my screen shot! Why you shouldn't be allowed to pick 2 tees instead of a crewneck. 

I asked for cancellation and refund btw to place a new order

2 minutes ago, Olympia said:

Ask them! Just send them my screen shot! Why you shouldn't be allowed to pick 2 tees instead of a crewneck. 

I asked for cancellation and refund btw to place a new order

Thats true, I'll give it a shot lol

Just now, fishtails said:

Thats true, I'll give it a shot lol

And if they come with money, a crewneck plus free air freshener costs the same as 2 tees. 

11 minutes ago, Olympia said:

And if they come with money, a crewneck plus free air freshener costs the same as 2 tees. 

You're right, plus they probably wanna get rid of more of their old stock anyway lol

1 minute ago, ultrabanisters said:

IMG-6928.jpg

literally obsessed with this logo still

Same its so cool! I hope they use it for more stuff in the future

20 hours ago, fishtails said:

You're right, plus they probably wanna get rid of more of their old stock anyway lol

Same it’s so cool! I hope they use it for more stuff in the future

it’s gonna be the album cover font for LDR10  :mj: 

(im bored so im making things up in my head) 

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

3 hours ago, fishtails said:

They said they would see if it would be possible a few days ago but nothing else yet lol

LOL since I said no to these items they should actually have them for you... I wonder what they'd have told me if I had wanted them? (We will see if it's possible? 😅

10 hours ago, Olympia said:

LOL since I said no to these items they should actually have them for you... I wonder what they'd have told me if I had wanted them? (We will see if it's possible? 😅

That's true lol also most of the items they were offering aren't even listed on the website anymore so I wonder why they still have them :um2:

I'm actually glad this happened because I could cancel the towel this way. I would gladly pay the money if it's good quality, but I don't trust in this anymore. Only can't decide now what to order now. These stupid shipping costs... 🙄

On 7/24/2023 at 12:54 PM, fishtails said:

The only thing in my order is this sweatshirt, so yeah they probably just haven't recieved the stock for it yet...hopefully soon though lol

Screenshot-20230724-155225-Gmail.jpg

i ordered the rear view hoodie and it finally came after 3 months last week but worth it <3

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

2 hours ago, eyelovelefteye said:

It's mindblowing how shitty the customer service is for her US stores. Mindblowing. France is the best from what I've personally experienced, US is the worst with the UK store coming in second-they take longer but will actually solve your problems/refund/replace

LDR village is something totally different from her US store though as it seems to me. It doesn't seem to be held by Universal. 

Personally I got most trouble with her UK store, but they seem to improve step by step...