Elle

LDR Village - Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd (Merch Drop)

On 5/10/2023 at 5:15 PM, Brat said:

I want her to drop the new coke necklace so bad but at the same time... i fucking despise using LDR village for anything... sketchy at best

same but ill be too broke for it if its the same price as the a & w and candy necklace :eek: even tho it sold for $40+ before she defo will put the price higher

71893bcb693abbd4fcd17d90a7e6874f862f6dcf

On 5/10/2023 at 12:15 PM, Brat said:

I want her to drop the new coke necklace so bad but at the same time... i fucking despise using LDR village for anything... sketchy at best

I think it will be on her regular merch store, not ldr village

10 minutes ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

Titty ringer T shirt came from LDR village today :trisha:

Could you post a photo please? I am especially interested to get to know if the red of the ringer tee design matches the red stars. On the mockup, the colors do not match. 

I am waiting with my LDR village order until that thing between Democrats and Republicans is cleared. Maybe the dollar course will crash if they don't do so in time :-P I don't hope for it as there will be bigger problems then, but if it comes, I will use it 😂

It was expensive watch it 

32 minutes ago, Olympia said:

Could you post a photo please? I am especially interested to get to know if the red of the ringer tee design matches the red stars. On the mockup, the colors do not match. 

I am waiting with my LDR village order until that thing between Democrats and Republicans is cleared. Maybe the dollar course will crash if they don't do so in time :-P I don't hope for it as there will be bigger problems then, but if it comes, I will use it 😂

pmRT5wKQj

it fits pretty true to size (M). It is quite thin. The ringer parts are darker red than the stars. 

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

3 minutes ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

pmRT5wKQj

it fits pretty true to size (M). It is quite thin. The ringer parts are darker red than the stars. 

Thank you very much. Looks like on the mock up then indeed. Will help me deciding. 

17 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

Thank you for posting these! :heart:

I like that mug print a lot, I kinda wish they had that on a black hoodie or crewneck too lol

14 hours ago, hotshot2am said:

ok, now they finally got me, lol. I was too afraid now to wait, really wanted that towel, black mask crewneck and ringer tee with masks (plus the red rose ringer tee I was already having an eye on for weeks). I love the fabric of their ringer tees (and my bee crewneck, hope it's the same), feels so great and light in summer.

One of my ldr village orders came today! For some reason they sent my order twice lol not sure what I'll do with the extras...maybe I'll have a giveaway at some point :creepna3:

Here's the pics, I had to take most of these with flash because my phone/arm was casting a shadow but the second picture of the pink hoodie is what the color really looks like in person

Pink "I love u" hoodie

Spoiler

20230513-170851.jpg

20230513-170829.jpg

White tunnel hoodie

Spoiler

20230513-165650.jpg

Pink tunnel t-shirt 

Spoiler

20230513-165550.jpg

20230513-172010.jpg

The prints look great, its pretty much the same decent quality as the hoodies/t-shirts from their past collections, but I do think the white hoodie is softer on the inside than the pink hoodie

The fit seems to be the same as the other hoodies and t-shirts I have from them (I usually get a size medium), the only thing I noticed was that the pink hoodie was a little bit harder to get over my head, and the pink and white hoodies were both a bit tighter at the bottom around my hips than the hoodies from their past merch drops (could just be a me problem though lol)