Elle

LDR Village - Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd (Merch Drop)

6 hours ago, renaissance said:

Is there a discount code for ldr village?

actually they have just sent me a 10% one, but it looks  like a personal one, not like these standard ldr50 ones. otherwise I'd share it. 10% don't help much anyway, lol

It was expensive watch it 

On 6/14/2023 at 10:29 AM, renaissance said:

Is there a discount code for ldr village?

On 6/14/2023 at 4:26 PM, emliqua said:

I wish that stuff is so expensive 😭

On 6/14/2023 at 5:01 PM, Olympia said:

actually they have just sent me a 10% one, but it looks  like a personal one, not like these standard ldr50 ones. otherwise I'd share it. 10% don't help much anyway, lol

Looks like you get this 10% off if you put items into your cart for several hours or days without buying, so try it 😅

Has anyone got this hoodie? I wonder what the fit is as I’ll be ordering to the UK and wouldn’t want to deal with returning it. I’m a man and would like to wear it a little bit longer than a crop top since I’m not that sexy (yet) so wasn’t sure if L or XL would be bestf9PEoyr.jpg

51 minutes ago, LanaBalkana said:

Has anyone got this hoodie? I wonder what the fit is as I’ll be ordering to the UK and wouldn’t want to deal with returning it. I’m a man and would like to wear it a little bit longer than a crop top since I’m not that sexy (yet) so wasn’t sure if L or XL would be bestf9PEoyr.jpg

I only have the black cartoon cropped crewneck (cartoon of her face and hands holding a rose) and it's more women size. Unfinished hemline, thin material, unlike pictured.

On this mock up, the hemline seems accurate though. I suppose this new hoodie is similar to my cropped crewneck, except the hood. 

I wear the cropped crewneck over dresses or tees of the same color, so the crop is hardly visible. No fan of this cropped style (ordered it as a normal crewneck, they changed it to cropped after my order.) Maybe this will work for you, too. 

20 minutes ago, Olympia said:

I only have the black cartoon cropped crewneck (cartoon of her face and hands holding a rose) and it's more women size. Unfinished hemline, thin material, unlike pictured.

On this mock up, the hemline seems accurate though. I suppose this new hoodie is similar to my cropped crewneck, except the hood. 

I wear the cropped crewneck over dresses or tees of the same color, so the crop is hardly visible. No fan of this cropped style (ordered it as a normal crewneck, they changed it to cropped after my order.) Maybe this will work for you, too. 

Thanks so much, that’s actually really helpful! Would you say the quality is worth the price or not so much? I really like the design

5 hours ago, LanaBalkana said:

Thanks so much, that’s actually really helpful! Would you say the quality is worth the price or not so much? I really like the design

No, not really actually... I have many items from LDR village which I'd say of they are, but not the cropped crewneck. However, I don't know for sure it's a similar item, but I suppose so. It might be better to get the design in high quality and then let it print in a shop on a hoodie of your own choice. Just not so easy to get it in HQ, but you could get the tee with the same design and scan it. 😁

1 hour ago, Olympia said:

Still not even a shipping label created for my order from May 18. I sent them an email now. 😓

Same, the other ones I placed shipped surprisingly fast for LDR Village lol but its been more than 2 months for the last one I placed 

2 hours ago, fishtails said:

Same, the other ones I placed shipped surprisingly fast for LDR Village lol but its been more than 2 months for the last one I placed 

Maybe it's related to the items ordered. What did you get in the order still missing? 

I am waiting for these: Screenshot-20230724-194415.jpg 

2 hours ago, Olympia said:

Maybe it's related to the items ordered. What did you get in the order still missing? 

I am waiting for these: Screenshot-20230724-194415.jpg 

The only thing in my order is this sweatshirt, so yeah they probably just haven't recieved the stock for it yet...hopefully soon though lol

Screenshot-20230724-155225-Gmail.jpg

3 minutes ago, fishtails said:

The only thing in my order is this sweatshirt, so yeah they probably just haven't recieved the stock for it yet...hopefully soon though lol

Screenshot-20230724-155225-Gmail.jpg

Thanks. The black crewnecks might be cause for trouble then indeed. 

2 hours ago, Lanaspoisonivy said:

I want the hoodie so badly but the shipping for Australia is INSANE 

It's insane everywhere 🙈😅 lowest to Germany is 28 EUR for two tees max, next step 42/47 for like 3 or 4 pieces of clothing. 😱 

5 minutes ago, Olympia said:

It's insane everywhere 🙈😅 lowest to Germany is 28 EUR for two tees max, next step 42/47 for like 3 or 4 pieces of clothing. 😱 

well damn.. it's $58.5 AUD just for shipping here. 

˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆ 𝑤𝚑𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝚑𝑜𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

4f630a5930678baafabe4bcd583b9d1f.jpg