Get your shotgun and your bible

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide

Sing Ave Maria honey

Sing Ave Maria 

I love this

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

2 hours ago, blackenedrussianpoetry said:

Who is Terrence really? This weakens the theory that Terrence in TLY is Terry Burns- Bowie’s brother… have always never believed that/just a coincidence

if "terrence" isn't davie bowie's brother, it could be somebody she knew from her past, possibly her lizzy days, it seems like whenever alabama is referenced, such as in "i talk to jesus" it's in regards to her lizzy grant days, i'm pretty sure at some point she claimed that she spent some time in alabama (whether or not this is actually true is something i can't say for sure... there's not really much evidence for it) something which is pretty fascinating is that there's no live performances from december 2007-june 2008, obviously, she couldn't have lived in alabama in december, janaury, or february, because she was working on AKA with david kahne, perhaps she was still working with him on other songs for the following months, it's way more likely that she remained in new jersey for that period of time and just didn't get around to performing anywhere, still, she did claim to be located in alabama on her myspace during that particular period of time... either it's just another one of her silly lies, or maybe she means it metaphorically? hmm... :oic3:

sparklejumpropequeen2lanarey2

Screenshots-com

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

11 hours ago, Surf Noir said:

if "terrence" isn't davie bowie's brother, it could be somebody she knew from her past, possibly her lizzy days, it seems like whenever alabama is referenced, such as in "i talk to jesus" it's in regards to her lizzy grant days, i'm pretty sure at some point she claimed that she spent some time in alabama (whether or not this is actually true is something i can't say for sure... there's not really much evidence for it) something which is pretty fascinating is that there's no live performances from december 2007-june 2008, obviously, she couldn't have lived in alabama in december, janaury, or february, because she was working on AKA with david kahne, perhaps she was still working with him on other songs for the following months, it's way more likely that she remained in new jersey for that period of time and just didn't get around to performing anywhere, still, she did claim to be located in alabama on her myspace during that particular period of time... either it's just another one of her silly lies, or maybe she means it metaphorically? hmm... :oic3:

sparklejumpropequeen2lanarey2

Screenshots-com

Man, have always thought Terrence to be a fictionalized lover honestly or a name to cover someone real… I imagine it something like Jim but more tragic and mystical…

The mystic path in eight stages:

1. Awakening

2. Purification

3. Illumination

4. Voices and visions

5. Contemplation and introversion

6. Ecstasy and rapture

7. The Dark Night of the Soul

8. Union
*If i’m not mistaken

Conquered me to think a lot of transcendetalism. Spiritualism is within Self/Soul to apprehend divinity through nature’s merit. For its Creation’s purity passed on from Self/Soul- one must seek its absolute good from it. Therein the truth lies.

Alabama in the springtime is heavenly

To always wish and to manifest the heavenly into the earthly- for a new life, the New Age or “a rosebud”. 

Wish I could insert some picture directly. Anybody?

2 hours ago, blackenedrussianpoetry said:

The mystic path in eight stages:

1. Awakening

2. Purification

3. Illumination

4. Voices and visions

5. Contemplation and introversion

6. Ecstasy and rapture

7. The Dark Night of the Soul

8. Union
*If i’m not mistaken

Conquered me to think a lot of transcendetalism. Spiritualism is within Self/Soul to apprehend divinity through nature’s merit. For its Creation’s purity passed on from Self/Soul- one must seek its absolute good from it. Therein the truth lies.

Alabama in the springtime is heavenly

To always wish and to manifest the heavenly into the earthly- for a new life, the New Age or “a rosebud”. 

Wish I could insert some picture directly. Anybody?

if you want to insert a picture from a website or google, you could just right-click the image and copy/paste it, or you could upload it to imgur and do it that way

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

Heard this song out of the blue in my dream today. It was soooo peaceful and serene. Woke up with the most heavenly feeling :pray2: It had been a long time since I heard this song in real life and for it to suddenly appear in my dream was pretty strange. Lana needs to explore this soundscape more. These are the transcendental, spiritual, out of body, astral travel, otherworldly type songs that she needs to create. These are the kinds of songs her voice was created by God for. She needs to make more Biblical songs. She has the power to heal and save people's lives through such religious songs. 

33 minutes ago, AngelHeadedHipster said:

Heard this song out of the blue in my dream today. It was soooo peaceful and serene. Woke up with the most heavenly feeling :pray2: It had been a long time since I heard this song in real life and for it to suddenly appear in my dream was pretty strange. Lana needs to explore this soundscape more. These are the transcendental, spiritual, out of body, astral travel, otherworldly type songs that she needs to create. These are the kinds of songs her voice was created by God for. She needs to make more Biblical songs. She has the power to heal and save people's lives through such religious songs. 

The exact fucking reason why Dan Heath is my absolute all-time favorite Lana producer… Rick this Jack that Auerbach this- but Heath remains unmatchable… match made in heaven w lana

On 4/18/2023 at 6:02 AM, Surf Noir said:

sparklejumpropequeen2

Not really on topic but the genre "Chinese pop" in between Americana and Surf is sending me :eartha:

Also, I think that Ave Maria is quite underrated, I've seen nobody talking about it. Such a beautiful cinematic masterpiece!

url%5D

3 hours ago, Embach said:

Not really on topic but the genre "Chinese pop" in between Americana and Surf is sending me :eartha:

Also, I think that Ave Maria is quite underrated, I've seen nobody talking about it. Such a beautiful cinematic masterpiece!

in another screenshot you can see she also labeled her music as regional mexican :eartha:

lanarey2

3 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

in another screenshot you can see she also labeled her music as regional mexican :eartha:

lanarey2

Reminds me of what the fans said in that Mexico show "Lanita hermana, ya eres Mexicana" 🫶

url%5D

1 hour ago, Surf Noir said:

lanarey2

Our kitsch Latina queen!!! :oprah9:

𝓟𝓾𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓫𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓶𝓸𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓬𝔂𝓬𝓵𝓮

𝓕𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓲𝓮𝓼 𝓫𝓪𝓫𝔂 𝓭𝓸𝓵𝓵 𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓶𝔂 '𝓘 𝓭𝓸' 

𝓘𝓽 𝓸𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓼 𝓽𝔀𝓸 𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼 𝓽𝓸 𝓝𝓮𝓿𝓪𝓭𝓪

⋆.˚⭒⋆.˚─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───⋆.˚⭒⋆.˚