Chris Cuomo

Katy Perry

No matter what her reasons are for working with Dr.Luke, whether abuse happened or not, all I'm gonna say is that the song doesnt sound good at all so far. 

The whole concept screams BS: we're living in a woman's world? Gurl, take a good look around for only two seconds and you'll see that this is sadly a man's world, where women clearly are still not viewed as «equals» .

And the visuals for the Mv we've seen so far :ohsnap: A girl wearing next to nothing singing a «feminist» anthem, girl this is exactly what feminists wanted to change, to feel the need to be a sexual object. 

I'd be happy to change my mind with this era, but so far, it's a mess :girlbye:

43 minutes ago, Mer said:

this is really not a “music lovers” (???) vs. “Kesha stans” issue. Your entire post seems a bit flippant to the issue of (alleged) sexual abuse :hillary:

This discussion will continue to happen for as long as major pop stars (and Kim Petras) continue to work with him, and it should. Nothing ad nauseam about it. 

If you are not going to listen to a song by an alleged abuser I hope you have the same energy for clothes and IT products made with slave labor, and movies where the director or cast has problematic people associated with it. And I sure do hope you live a 100% vegan lifestyle. Killing animals is cruel after all, isn't it? Or is your outrage selective?

17 minutes ago, Dark City said:

Thankfully no 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

2 minutes ago, Creyk said:

If you are not going to listen to a song by an alleged abuser I hope you have the same energy for clothes and IT products made with slave labor, and movies where the director or cast has problematic people associated with it. And I sure do hope you live a 100% vegan lifestyle. Killing animals is cruel after all, isn't it? Or is your outrage selective?

This argument would make sense if they were saying anyone who listens to the new song’s a horrible person or w/e, but saying you can’t call out (or even discuss) an artist working with an alleged rapist because you eat meat and own an iPhone is just a very dumb & surface level take :toofunny:. I still listen to a lot of music Dr Luke produced cause I recognise that being 100% morally correct with the media u consume (or literally anything you consume) is near impossible because at the end of the day your money’s probs going into a horrible person’s pockets, but that does not mean you can’t still call out bad behaviour lmao.

sig-cropped.png

15 minutes ago, Creyk said:

I literally never said someone is a horrible person for listening to the song nor was I outraged that people would be listening to the song 💀

I don’t know how we got from “it’s ok to have discussions around Dr. Luke” to “I hOpE yOu aREn’T tYpiNG tHiS oN an ipHoNe” 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

imagine lana releasing the same day hkskhksh i can already picture that video of lana talking about smile and the old tweets resurfacing plus a girl so confusing remix video trending on tiktok

and also for giving me Margaret

28 minutes ago, Creyk said:

i hate this argument, we aren't hypocritical just because we choose not to listen to a song made by somebody who's done awful things while still using iphones or eating meat, it's completely unrealistic to expect people to be able to completely eliminate supporting unethical people/businesses out of our lives, even if we do our absolute hardest to not support bad people and bad corporations, we practically need smartphones to participate in society, and not everyone can go vegetarian/vegan for a variety of reasons, i know you aren't bothered by people doing these things, you just find it hypocritical that people will condemn one thing but not everything... but most people would agree that sometimes you can separate art from the artist, or, at least, it doesn't make you a bad person to listen to a song produced by dr. luke, but people should have the choice to not want to engage with his work without being told they're hypocrites or that they have selective outrage because they still eat meat

f7z0pce.jpeg