ultrabanisters

London, UK @ BST Hyde Park - July 9th, 2023

9 minutes ago, Delicatemint said:

Ps. I want to stand on the right hand side of the stage, since there is a huge tree blocking the screen on the left side of the stage :facepalm:

That tree is so ridiculously stupid but they insist on having it every single year

36 minutes ago, BrooklynBabyBoy said:

So I pre-ordered the Lana BST t-shirt when I bought my tickets, which was supposed to be dispatched one week before the gig and I’ve had…nothing.

Anyone else? :lange:

im not sure about t shirts, but i know that for some merch items they're collected at the box office on the day! is it deffo due to be delivered to you and not collected?

Wq9zHLl.jpg

what time is she on stage guys? do we have a livestream broadcast?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

2 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

what time is she on stage guys? do we have a livestream broadcast?

The BST app will show the timings for all the artists on Sunday. For Lana it says 8:40 - 10:10. I don't think there's a livestream :sadcore6:

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide

13 minutes ago, daphnedinkley said:

im not sure about t shirts, but i know that for some merch items they're collected at the box office on the day! is it deffo due to be delivered to you and not collected?

So on my order confirmation is says “t-shirt delivered by National Merchandise” so I thought home delivery? I emailed them on Monday but no reply yet.

100% going to receive the t-shirt a week after the gig :krylie:

Hey guys 🙂 I have a spare Gold Circle (West Entrance) ticket available as my boyfriend sadly cannot make it anymore 🥲. I can sell it on AXS in seconds I’m sure but I thought this could really make someone’s day here, so…  let me know if you’re interested. 

Edit: SOLD. Sorry if you’re still looking for tickets. 

5 hours ago, Tamas said:

Hey guys 🙂 I have a spare Gold Circle (West Entrance) ticket available as my boyfriend sadly cannot make it anymore 🥲. I can sell it on AXS in seconds I’m sure but I thought this could really make someone’s day here, so…  let me know if you’re interested. 

Golden circle has a “west entrance”? 🧐

As far as I know the GC is only accessible through the south entrance

2 hours ago, Jackflash said:

Golden circle has a “west entrance”? 🧐

As far as I know the GC is only accessible through the south entrance

For Gold Circle there are two entrances: West & South. I have barely heard anyone who had West so I think it might be because we have booked through Amex. 

1 hour ago, Tamas said:

For Gold Circle there are two entrances: West & South. I have barely heard anyone who had West so I think it might be because we have booked through Amex. 

correct

entrance depends on the way you bought them. west usually shows if you bought during presales

my fan presale was south but my amex kaboodle presale was west

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

10 hours ago, Tamas said:

Òmg no way :kum: how much is it?

actually edit: never mind, just saw flights are like 500 euros :eek3:

4 hours ago, ultrabanisters said:

correct

entrance depends on the way you bought them. west usually shows if you bought during presales

my fan presale was south but my amex kaboodle presale was west

I bought through fan presale and my entrance is south. But both entrances (west & south) give access to the same GC area, right? I mean, there is no trust, so only one big BC space (which is next to the Diamond VIP).

52 minutes ago, Jackflash said:

I bought through fan presale and my entrance is south. But both entrances (west & south) give access to the same GC area, right? I mean, there is no trust, so only one big BC space (which is next to the Diamond VIP).

Yes, both entrances lead to the same area. I’m just not sure whether they will open both entrances in the same time or not… stressful 🥲

has anyone else got diamond circle and if so what time are you aiming to be there for? i really wanna try to make barrier somehow 🧍🏼‍♀️

Hi, I have a spare diamond vip ticket going. I really want someone to go with (I have agoraphobia and it helps to be with someone 😕 😔) so I wouldn't be asking for money. If you're interested pls DM me here, I guess, or find me @thomburn on twitter or burn.thom on insta

🙏❤️🙌