ultrabanisters

London, UK @ BST Hyde Park - July 9th, 2023

Does anyone have any spare tickets? I am looking for 4 general admission. I have been trying on the official AXS resale page but keep getting an error with my card annoyingly..

34 minutes ago, Venicebiatch69 said:

me and my friends are torn between booking a hotel or running for our last train home at 11:30. we'll have an hour to get from hyde park to euston in a crowd of 60,000 people :biblio:

Sounds risky I can’t lie 😂

:flutter:

𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊'𝒎 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒊𝒔 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒎𝒆

✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆. * : ✧ . : * : ☆ * ✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆ °.  ✧ ˖°

7 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

My custom vans about to be destroyed 

i bought ponchos off amazon and they came with free shoe covers will i lose my dignity to protect my 95’s maybe i will

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

Just now, ultrabanisters said:

i bought ponchos off amazon and they came with free shoe covers will i lose my dignity to protect my 95’s maybe i will

I know!! I really meant to order ponchos too and now I’ve left it too late, guess I’m just gonna have to embrace getting wet in the pouring rain :silly:

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

15 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

I know!! I really meant to order ponchos too and now I’ve left it too late, guess I’m just gonna have to embrace getting wet in the pouring rain :silly:

Poundland have ponchos if you can get there in time for tomorrow! I'm headed there to get ponchos today but I just know my WHITE :thumb2: outfit is going to get completely covered in mud 

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide

Sorry if this has already been discussed, but how likely do we think Lana might show up for collabs during the other artist's sets? This line-up is crazy, it's like a whole day centred around this one specific album (which is much deserved, obvs). Are the headliners consulted on who gets chosen for the rest of the line-up? Did she just get to pick and choose? 

Also I'm so freaking excited to see FJM live again, he is fantastic on stage. What a line-up! ❤️

Just now, hydrangeas said:

Sorry if this has already been discussed, but how likely do we think Lana might show up for collabs during the other artist's sets? This line-up is crazy, it's like a whole day centred around this one specific album (which is much deserved, obvs). Are the headliners consulted on who gets chosen for the rest of the line-up? Did she just get to pick and choose? 

Also I'm so freaking excited to see FJM live again, he is fantastic on stage. What a line-up! ❤️

I think the only like collab is FJM, I think the others she will give their time to shine as the songs they feature are samples of songs from their own catalogue 

could be wrong though! I think she had an input on the rest of the lineup and they maybe didn’t argue the case because the show was sold out anyway 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

58 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

i forgot to get one too, i imagine they will sell them inside hyde park although they will probably be 10x the price as amazon

19 minutes ago, hydrangeas said:

i also thought about this but tbh i don’t think lana will come out during others sets but instead if lana is gonna perform the collabs she will have the other artists come on during her own set

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

19 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

i also thought about this but tbh i don’t think lana will come out during others sets but instead if lana is gonna perform the collabs she will have the other artists come on during her own set

Yeah I hope you're right! I don't want to stress about watching the entirety of every set just in case she shows up. I hope that doesn't sound mean of me, obviously I want to watch and enjoy the other acts too, but I want to be more relaxed about it and wonder about, getting food and stuff, you know?