ultrabanisters

London, UK @ BST Hyde Park - July 9th, 2023

YALL i just met one of Lana’s dancers and her family (i really do not know her name i’ll be real but it wasn’t Alex) - update it was Victoria - someone saw my Lana merch and then I told her good luck tomorrow and she was very sweet!!

4 hours ago, fishtailss said:

pls keep us update if you do bc 😭😭

i’m here right now and if there are 25 italians camping out they’re not at the south entrance, which the immediate surrounding areas of is full with springsteen fans atm 

there’s a bunch of groups on the grounds just hanging (there have been each day) and I do see a group larger and younger than the rest a little bit on the grounds idk they’re here for Lana but security seems likely to tell them to leave at midnight when they usher everybody else out from the vibe, but who knows

Edited by LBcita

48 minutes ago, Three White Butterflies said:

Will there be a live steam????

bst doesnt stream events

will have to rely on fan ig streams

3 minutes ago, LBcita said:

YALL i just met one of Lana’s dancers and her family (i really do not know her name i’ll be real but it wasn’t Alex) - someone saw my Lana merch and then I told her good luck tomorrow and she was very sweet!!

i’m here right now and if there are 25 italians camping out they’re not at the south entrance, which the immediate surrounding areas of is full with springsteen fans atm 

there’s a bunch of groups on the grounds just hanging (there have been each day) and I do see a group larger and younger than the rest a little bit on the grounds idk they’re here for Lana but security seems likely to tell them to leave at midnight when they usher everybody else out from the vibe, but who knows

where are the groups camping out? 

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

2 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

bst doesnt stream events

will have to rely on fan ig streams

where are the groups camping out? 

idk if they’re camping out they don’t have tents or anything they’re just very young so i suspect they might be lana fans attempting, but they’re just on the grounds surrounding the festival - there are lots of people doing this just to hear springsteen from the grounds of the park without tickets so it technically could be that to

the entrances however are surrounded by security and people entering for today, a little further out are the people sitting on the grounds 

11 minutes ago, LBcita said:

YALL i just met one of Lana’s dancers and her family (i really do not know her name i’ll be real but it wasn’t Alex) - someone saw my Lana merch and then I told her good luck tomorrow and she was very sweet!!

So Lana is about somewhere then.. wonder if she goes out tonight and meets any fans like she did in Dublin 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

6 hours ago, Venicebiatch69 said:

me and my friends are torn between booking a hotel or running for our last train home at 11:30. we'll have an hour to get from hyde park to euston in a crowd of 60,000 people :biblio:

I'm 100% in the same position omg!!!! I can't decide! Let me know if you want to link btw haha x

6 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Already feeling tired at the thought of having to be dressed and out the house by 9am to get the train :pft:

girl dont im waking up at 6am to get the coach from leicester to get to marble arch at 9:35😭😭

i wrote her a letter guys how do i give it to her lmfao

𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊'𝒎 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒊𝒔 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒎𝒆

✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆. * : ✧ . : * : ☆ * ✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆ °.  ✧ ˖°

14 minutes ago, takemybreath said:

GRANDFATHER FIRST TIME LIVE WHAT THE FUCK?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

On 7/5/2023 at 12:08 PM, Thats why they call me Dita said:

She can barely turn up for her own set at 8.30 lol we can’t expect she’ll show up on a stage at 4.30 :thumb:

I thought this too - but maybe she would want at least want to see FJM perform while he’s on his knees and breaking them down with his voice and his words divine:hair:

Father John Misty, RIOPY, SYML, and Tommy Genesis all being at Hyde Park on the same day as Lana is too coincidental for them to not sing their songs together from Ocean Blvd - so I’m really hoping we get the live debuts of Let the Light in, Grandfather…, Paris, Texas, and Peppers!

This will (hopefully) be a BIG show along the lines of the 2019 Hollywood Bowl show.