takemybreath

Columbia, MD @ All Things Go Music Festival - October 1st, 2023

On 9/26/2023 at 9:06 AM, fishtails said:

I can't believe the festival is happening this weekend lol I gotta figure out what to wear :judgingu3:

I'm so excited though!! I'm not sure if I should try to get there early or not because Lana won't be on until 9:30 pm (or maybe later if she's late lol) but I don't want to risk the merch selling out before I get there so idk :um2:

I’m having the same dilemma, I live 2 hours away and don’t really care much about the early performances but I also have the season pass early entry and want merch 😩 how quickly has her merch been selling out at the other shows? 

also, if anyone wants to meet up at the show tomorrow, lmk! i have a VIP seat in section 204 but i’m hoping i can squeeze into the pit for lana! 🤞🏻🤞🏻

3 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

we made it to barricade. that run was insane. im lucky i made friends who saved a spot for my slow asthmatic ass. 66-C9-D41-E-0-BDF-43-AC-9-D13-049-DD6-DE

POETIC JUSTICE

Just now, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

a certain lana groupie is very upset that they're second row and is trying to convince people to let them on barricade. not gonna name names but. :teehee:

do you even have to :gasp:

11 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

we made it to barricade. that run was insane. im lucky i made friends who saved a spot for my slow asthmatic ass. 66-C9-D41-E-0-BDF-43-AC-9-D13-049-DD6-DE

LEGEND BEHAVIOUR I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

14 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

when does this show start?

3 hours ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

a certain lana groupie is very upset that they're second row and is trying to convince people to let them on barricade. not gonna name names but. :teehee:

8fb0ee84-42ed-4ca6-8128-4ecb5d352172_tex

Spoiler

no hate to this man -  idk anything ab him, just jokes xx

small-sq-lana-del-rey-ultraviolence.gife4d193ad6825522455102e1518efe3d6835b52da

Just now, drugmunny said:

so glad my show wasnt a festival 

you're lucky, mine was and I had to wait all of that too :deadbanana: but I wasn't barricading so I could rest and stuff

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg