takemybreath

Columbia, MD @ All Things Go Music Festival - October 1st, 2023

1 hour ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

I didn’t but I got some of her foundation on my shirt so it is basically the same thing 

“You should feel lucky to have my $79 lipstick kisses all over your face. You're probably used to those cheap tricks kissin you with their 99 cent lips”:smile3:

LMFAOOOO I just saw this I’m ctfuuuuu :omfg:

u should feel lucky to have my $57 foundation smudges all over your shirt xx

(I’m so sorry akfndks)

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

2 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

I’m having fun watching people get kicked out of seats that aren’t theirs, the seating situation here is crazy 

Ikr like every time me and my bf leave and come back we have to tell people to get out of our seats lol

3 minutes ago, fishtails said:

Everyone is crowding around the front and in the aisles to try to get into the pit even though the staff is holding up signs saying the pit is closed :eek2:

yeah I just know certain people are pushing and pushing trying to get their way...

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

4 minutes ago, fishtails said:

Everyone is crowding around the front and in the aisles to try to get into the pit even though the staff is holding up signs saying the pit is closed :eek2:

I've been to this venue over 30 times and I've never seen anything like that before. 

32 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

I’m having fun watching people get kicked out of seats that aren’t theirs, the seating situation here is crazy 

bitchhhh there were two like 15yr old girls in my seat and the one next to mine, and when I asked the one in mine to get up they both initially left, but since there was still the seat next to me open, they came back and tried to share that space, but one of them ended up just being in front of me during the set in my own space :rip:

& now they’re like compmaining about it, but like sisters, you guys were general and were lucky they opened up VIP for awhile (for wtf reason) but now that I paid $550 for that seat u better get out..,.

Also I’m nervous bc the cord for my portable charger isn’t working skfjsks if any LB girlies have a spare iPhone cord they wanna share…. x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

3 minutes ago, Elle said:

bitchhhh there were two like 15yr old girls in my seat and the one next to mine, and when I asked the one in mine to get up they both initially left, but since there was still the seat next to me open, they came back and tried to share that space, but one of them ended up just being in front of me during the set in my own space :rip:

& now they’re like compmaining about it, but like sisters, you guys were general and were lucky they opened up VIP for awhile (for wtf reason) but now that I paid $550 for that seat u better get out..,.

Also I’m nervous bc the cord for my portable charger isn’t working skfjsks if any LB girlies have a spare iPhone cord they wanna share…. x

I have one actually if you want it lol, I’m in line for drinks right now but I’ll be back in like 5 minutes lmk

This show is a MESS ya’ll me and my corone-ridden ass keeping up with minute by minute updates on a festival I have nothing to do with like

creep.jpg

1 minute ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

I have one actually if you want it lol, I’m in line for drinks right now but I’ll be back in like 5 minutes 

This is so wholesome love the girlies being kind to each other :cryney2: