takemybreath

Columbia, MD @ All Things Go Music Festival - October 1st, 2023

20230418-112359.jpg

Β 

π’Žπ’‚π’šπ’ƒπ’† 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’˜π’‚π’š 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 π’Š'π’Ž 𝘭π˜ͺ𝘷π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 π’Šπ’” 𝘬π˜ͺ𝘭𝘭π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 π’Žπ’†

βœ§Β Λ–Β°. β‹†β­’Λšο½‘β‹†.Β * : ✧ . : * : β˜† * βœ§Β Λ–Β°. β‹†β­’Λšο½‘β‹† Β°.  ✧ Λ–Β°

Β 

Β 

OMG THIS IS MY CHANCE I NEED TO GO😭 It is only 4 hours from me, I literally won’t take no for an answer, I am going

Just now, PARADIXO said:

Oh wow, an all-female line-up?

All things go expect men apparently, AS THEY SHOULDπŸ’…

I'm definitely going to this, especially since tickets really aren't that pricy lol I kinda wish I had known about it before I bought Lollapalooza tickets thoughΒ 

Β 

I guess I might go to bothΒ :um2:

Omg literally only an hour away from me and the tickets are decently priced. Not to mention Ethel and boy genius the same day. I’m going to try and get pre saleΒ :brows:Β I honestly thought the DMV was going to be left out this time aroundΒ :bored:

Β  Β  Β Β giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dcΒ  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β 

"Baby you my Bugsy MaloneΒ 

Β Β and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

Β Β  Β last.fm

Β 

This lineup is SO good. If I weren’t already going to Lolla, I would for sure try and go. I would probably end up going both days depending on the priceΒ :flutter:

stars in my eyes

Β  Β βŠΉΛšβ‹† π’ƒπ’‚π’ƒπ’š 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 β€§β‚ŠΒ°Β  Β 

Β 

OMG this is so perfect. LANA AND BOYGENIUS!? Arlo Parks anddd Beabadoobee!! Only two hours from me!!! Definitely going to try to get tickets - signed up for the presale so fingers crossed 🀞🏼

1 hour ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

if anyone finds an artist presale code for today, could you pls drop it here? i'd love you forever.Β :trisha:

I saw someone say that last year it was just ATG and the artists name so like ATGLANA

Β 

I'm gonna try it and hopefully it works lol

18 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Wait what is artist presale???Β 
Β 

Nvm but how does all that work? Did anyone do it last year? Can someone drop a link?Β 

Its just another pre-sale, happening today at 10 am and you have to put in a code to gain access

Β 

You can buy the tickets on the All Things Go site or on Ticketmaster (I think you'll be redirected to Ticketmaster either way though lol)

1 minute ago, fishtails said:

Its just another pre-sale, happening today at 10 am and you have to put in a code to gain access

Β 

You can buy the tickets on the All Things Go site or on Ticketmaster (I think you'll be redirected to Ticketmaster either way though lol)

Thx. I only knew about the pre sale happening tomorrow😭 

Just now, Lanaparadiserey said:

Thx. I only knew about the pre sale happening tomorrow😭 

No problem! I wish Lana would let us know what the code is for sure lol other artists performing there seem to be sharing their codesΒ :um2:

2 minutes ago, fishtails said:

No problem! I wish Lana would let us know what the code is for sure lol other artists performing there seem to be sharing their codesΒ :um2:

Is there a difference between using their code and Lanas? Sorry but I just don’t go to concerts ever lol

4 minutes ago, fishtails said:

Which artists are sharing codesπŸ‘€

Β 

Edit: Carly Rae Jepsen has an artist presale link on her story. Just signed up and they should be texting out the code before the sale today.Β 

8 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Is there a difference between using their code and Lanas? Sorry but I just don’t go to concerts ever lol

I'm not sure honestly lol it might work for all tickets but I kinda worry that it might only work for the day they're performingΒ 

6 minutes ago, zeeznuts said:

Which artists are sharing codesπŸ‘€

I saw Carly Rae Jepson was, you have sign up for it in the link in her Instagram bio

Β 

I think a few of the others too but I don't remember exactly lol

Β 

Edit: Maggie Rogers has one too!