takemybreath

Columbia, MD @ All Things Go Music Festival - October 1st, 2023

i'm really upset tbh. i have VIP tix, and i thought when they said "Expedited entry lane", i thought that meant we automatically got early entry. but it's just a separate line. i'm super upset and mad that i understood it wrong. so now i lost my chance at getting the actual early entry pass. so much for barricade. i feel like i now wasted my money on VIP tix too. :( 

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

2 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

i'm really upset tbh. i have VIP tix, and i thought when they said "Expedited entry lane", i thought that meant we automatically got early entry. but it's just a separate line. i'm super upset and mad that i understood it wrong. so now i lost my chance at getting the actual early entry pass. so much for barricade. i feel like i now wasted my money on VIP tix too. :( 

Wait so what is the difference???? Like what is the point of a separate line?

2 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Wait so what is the difference???? Like what is the point of a separate line?

so you don't have to wait in the same line as every one else so you technically get in "faster" but you still get let in at the same time everyone else does. it's really upsetting that it's written that way idk. now i'm kinda just disappointed. :crai:

miss born to lose

On 9/20/2023 at 6:46 PM, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

so you don't have to wait in the same line as every one else so you technically get in "faster" but you still get let in at the same time everyone else does. it's really upsetting that it's written that way idk. now i'm kinda just disappointed. :crai:

hey! i'm only going on saturday because of some other stuff, but i bought the season pass that gives early entry... let me try to see if someone else could use it for sunday.

regional bureau chief

"...my gift is the warmth I live my life with and the self reflection I share generously"

Sure is coming up quick. I'm only going to see Lana but this is the first time I'm going to a festival there with the new secondary stage in the woods since the makeover. Should be pretty interesting with a lot going on.  

20 hours ago, Cordon Gole said:

hey! i'm only going on saturday because of some other stuff, but i bought the season pass that gives early entry... let me try to see if someone else could use it for sunday.

i'm not sure you can give those away. i wish. :/ 

but i would love to take it off your hands if you could give it away. 

miss born to lose

hopefully i get to meet and take a photo with her. i’d ugly cry but it’s okay.

im definitely queuing all day to try to get front of the pit :oprah3: 

signature.gif

"One gun on the table. Headshot if you're able..."

I can't believe the festival is happening this weekend lol I gotta figure out what to wear :judgingu3:

I'm so excited though!! I'm not sure if I should try to get there early or not because Lana won't be on until 9:30 pm (or maybe later if she's late lol) but I don't want to risk the merch selling out before I get there so idk :um2:

On 9/26/2023 at 9:53 AM, jazzsingrcultleadr said:

i really hope the boygenius crowd (lesbians) clear out the pit to go to the other stage for muna. the first time i saw lana was in 2014 at this same venue and do not feel like standing thru a day of festival sets again 

SAME lol, I like Muna and will be kinda bummed to not see their set (wondering if they’ll put it on the screens?) but I’m really hoping to get up to the pit while people are shuffling around after BG. I have a VIP seat so I’d rather just chill there for the rest of the day 😅

On 9/25/2023 at 9:06 AM, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

i'm not sure you can give those away. i wish. :/ 

but i would love to take it off your hands if you could give it away. 

They got back to me and it isn’t transferable unfortunately:(

regional bureau chief

"...my gift is the warmth I live my life with and the self reflection I share generously"

they said parking lots open at 9:30AM so best believe ima be posted and waiting outside the venue at 7/7:30AM until the gates open at 11AM! :hottie:

signature.gif

"One gun on the table. Headshot if you're able..."

ahhh tomorrow's the day y'all!!! but it almost feels like today for me as i'm making my quick road trip from PA to MD this afternoon.

i haven't seen lana since her show at state college in 2018... FIVE YEARS AGO. :trisha:

miss born to lose

The fact when in May we had the whole list of festivals where she's performing and tomorrow it's already October it's a crime how time flies

url%5D

1 hour ago, Embach said:

The fact when in May we had the whole list of festivals where she's performing and tomorrow it's already October it's a crime how time flies

Ikr like I can't believe I bought these tickets back in April and its finally happening tomorrow!! :oprah4: