takemybreath

Columbia, MD @ All Things Go Music Festival - October 1st, 2023

39 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

we made it to barricade. that run was insane. im lucky i made friends who saved a spot for my slow asthmatic ass. 66-C9-D41-E-0-BDF-43-AC-9-D13-049-DD6-DE

awesome!!

regional bureau chief

"...my gift is the warmth I live my life with and the self reflection I share generously"

36 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

a certain lana groupie is very upset that they're second row and is trying to convince people to let them on barricade. not gonna name names but. :teehee:

I see them in the cowboy hat lmao😭😭😭

1 minute ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

So some of y’all are waiting at barricade for 8 fucking hours to see lana? Girl… I would literally kill myself . I could not do that. 

I did that the other day in Charlotte and I physically couldn’t do it again, my happy ass is in the back of the pit vibing 

2 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

So some of y’all are waiting at barricade for 8 fucking hours to see lana? Girl… I would literally kill myself . I could not do that. 

I waited for 10 hours lmao

3 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

well, I'm not attending this festival... but Ethel Cain and boygenius will also be performing, so if I had the chance I would go.

same I'm weak af

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

6 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

That’s why I paid an absurd amount of money for a Super Suite VIP ticket that comes with an amazing reserved seat :giggle: I did Lolla barricade in 2016 and have no idea how I survived that, but know I couldn’t do a fest barricade again. I just don’t have the stamina lol.

But today’s the dayyyy I’m so excited! Final Lana show of the season for me xx

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Just now, Elle said:

But today’s the dayyyy I’m so excited! Final Lana show of the season for me xx

Soo happy for you! <3

url%5D

44 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

a certain lana groupie is very upset that they're second row and is trying to convince people to let them on barricade. not gonna name names but. :teehee:

i’m giggling :sass:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

7 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

I arrived at the Quebec show at around 7:30 am and the show only started at 9:30 pm. I don't think I could do it again. :creepna3:

the way I KNOW half the ppl at barricade are wearing adult diapers and just pissing themselves all night  

heart shaped sunglasses, flower crowns and pissed adult diapers :gurl:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

4 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

the way I KNOW half the ppl at barricade are wearing adult diapers

This literally keeps me up at night, like how else would people be doing this without passing out or getting a kidney infection

Especially those who are at the barricade all the time

1 minute ago, jealous girl said:

This literally keeps me up at night, like how else would people be doing this without passing out or getting a kidney infection

no like I’m not even joking it’s a common thing ppl at barricade do :oprah3: it’s a bit insane if you ask me! Now I can’t help but imagine that when Lana goes down to the crowd to take photos she’s thinking “Oh my godd these bitches smell like piss!”

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce: