williamprb

Strange Ultraviolence bonus tracks 7inch

11 hours ago, Americanboy said:

These are amazing but OG UV cover remains supreme. 

The OG cover is an abomination. Almost every picture from that entire section is a better cover than the one they settled with in the end. The "car session" in B&W were the most boring pictures from the entire series of shots.

I will be eternally pressed over this.

1 minute ago, Life said:

Those images really should have been the cover :rollin:

I find the front cover of it to be more or less awkward, as a creator of custom album covers myself. The text is way to big and close to her head, it’s also a very low quality image. I also don’t think the choice to put the text at the top was the best idea.

but omg I’m in love with the back cover and insert and centre label. They look so good and almost official.

I wish we had a proper scan of the back art because I want to include it on my 7inch that I’ve been designing for some time.

young, wild, free but most of all fucking crazy

image.pngScreenshot-20230604-121919-Instagram-1.j

GEi7EdJW0AEEfOR_2.jpg?ex=65c3d371&is=65b

1 hour ago, williamprb said:

I find the front cover of it to be more or less awkward, as a creator of custom album covers myself. The text is way to big and close to her head, it’s also a very low quality image. I also don’t think the choice to put the text at the top was the best idea.

but omg I’m in love with the back cover and insert and centre label. They look so good and almost official.

I wish we had a proper scan of the back art because I want to include it on my 7inch that I’ve been designing for some time.

it’s a little big, but honestly that image has always been 10/10 cover worthy :rollin:

11 hours ago, Crazy Husband Stealer said:

The OG cover is an abomination. Almost every picture from that entire section is a better cover than the one they settled with in the end. The "car session" in B&W were the most boring pictures from the entire series of shots.

I will be eternally pressed over this.

Acquire taste and maybe you won’t be so mad.

The OG cover absolutely captures the vibe of the album best, with its laid back effortless yet glamorous and brooding and nostalgic vibe. 

When you know you know. 

22 hours ago, Life said:

it’s a little big, but honestly that image has always been 10/10 cover worthy :rollin:

The back image even more so. THAT would have been the perfect album and it would even capture the very essence she had in mind while recording this album. “I had this image of blue and violet hydrangeas in mind" is what she said in the track by track interview.

102B-2BNeil2BKrug2B-2BLana2BDel2BRey.jpg

Fucking gorgeous. The OG cover is lifeless, with terrible lighting and just another car commercial.

No one can convince me that this was album cover-worthy:
Buklet_alboma_Ultraviolence-1.jpg

7 hours ago, Crazy Husband Stealer said:

The back image even more so. THAT would have been the perfect album and it would even capture the very essence she had in mind while recording this album. “I had this image of blue and violet hydrangeas in mind" is what she said in the track by track interview.

102B-2BNeil2BKrug2B-2BLana2BDel2BRey.jpg

Fucking gorgeous. The OG cover is lifeless, with terrible lighting and just another car commercial.

No one can convince me that this was album cover-worthy:
Buklet_alboma_Ultraviolence-1.jpg

I quite like the OG cover, but she does feature cars A LOT :ohmy:. The hydrangeas will forever be an iconic Lana associated aesthetic

1 hour ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

I quite like the OG cover, but she does feature cars A LOT :ohmy:. The hydrangeas will forever be an iconic Lana associated aesthetic

Blue hydrangeaaaaaaaaas

cold cash divine

On 4/20/2023 at 6:44 PM, Escapism said:

ben and ed should start taking notes right here for ideas on what to do for an official ultraviolence 10th anniversary physical release including a box set! :hooker:

A 10th anniversary box set featuring a bunch of 7” discs, like what Florence did for the HBHBHB box set RSD exclusive. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

1 hour ago, pin up galore said:

SOMEONE PLEASE remake this and post the files so we can have this ourselves :trisha: god its so stunning 

I made just a cover a long time ago bc I used it in my own iTunes library. If anyone has a higher quality version of the image I used please link it! 

Screenshot-2023-04-22-at-12-21-57-PM.png

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

On 4/22/2023 at 6:32 PM, pin up galore said:

SOMEONE PLEASE remake this and post the files so we can have this ourselves :trisha: god its so stunning 

lalalala.jpgooh.jpg]

I tried my best

IMG-4834.jpg

WHO THE FUCK HAS MARKED THIS AS OFFICIAL AGAIN

i have to mark this as an unofficial release all over again