ultravyvanse

what lana song did you not fully grasp at first?

19 hours ago, That Venice Bitch said:

Bel Air. I used to hate that song :rip: Now I’m hoping for my first tattoo to be lyrics from this one 

can you please help me understand that song, because i currently hate that song OMGGGGGGG

I didn't get Dealer at first. I remember not liking that there was a different artist for a big portion of the song, but the more I listened to it the more I grew to love it and relate more to the lyrics. I can now appreciate the artistic decisions she made while recording that song and it's one of my favorites off of Blue Banisters now. 

california (nfr) was one i always skipped because it was a little slow for my tastes then. one night i was spinning the album and actually started listening to the lyrics.. :krylie:

violets in your eyes

33 minutes ago, pehhg said:

can you please help me understand that song, because i currently hate that song OMGGGGGGG

Watch it alongside the video, pull the lyrics up! Immerse yourself in that song and it will click, you just have to be in the right place and the right time methinks

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

19 hours ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

White Dress.

I definitely agree with this. When I first heard it on COTCC I really didn't like it. I thought it was too slow paced and it almost sounded like Lana was talking rather than speaking besides the chorus. I have gotten to like it more but it is still low in my ranking of Chemtrails. 

I used to think Swan Song was a skip (I mean for the first few months after Honeymoons release). I didn't get what it was about, how it's so freeing but also so sad because it sounds like she's in heaven (?). It's so fucking beautiful and cinematic. 

Venice bitch , I found it too long but by dint of listening to it I find it too short now :bebe:

11 minutes ago, Summertime Saddest said:

Honestly the whole honeymoon album but now I can say it's one of my favorite albums by her

same with nfr , now i'm obsessed with this album

On 4/23/2023 at 6:18 AM, That Venice Bitch said:

Bel Air. I used to hate that song :rip: Now I’m hoping for my first tattoo to be lyrics from this one 

i hate this song , i don't even know why no one talks about this music so horrible, easily lana's worst music for me :stareney3:

(i have a big problem with body electric too , I want to put pies to this music :sideeye:)

On 4/24/2023 at 1:41 AM, pehhg said:

same 

On 4/23/2023 at 9:50 PM, tulsa jesus freaks said:

Boom Like That

i grew to love its complex layers and the lyrics that through many layers describe our broken society

omg i love this song too , I found this music scary a few days ago but after looking at the lyrics I more listen to it