American Whore

Possibly Unofficial Release of Smarty on YouTube Music

Just now, Surf Noir said:

maybe it's psycho lifeguard :wat: 

when it's Pearl Watch Me On Ring A Bell Psycho Lifeguard and that's the inaudible chorus then what :tommy:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

5 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

Were you still gone when we had the meltdown over the glitch-pop mix of Candy Necklace? :bebe: 

Reveal hidden contents

Context: 

Some reviewer said CN was a "glitch-pop" song. That was before the song leaked in LQ and many people started to believe there were two mixes of the song... 

probably, but i have heard people talk about how a reviewer called candy necklace a glitch-pop song which still makes absolutely NO sense :thumb:

4 minutes ago, American Whore said:

when it's Pearl Watch Me On Ring A Bell Psycho Lifeguard and that's the inaudible chorus then what :tommy:

i need "psycho lifeguard" to be a song title, that would be amazing :pray2: 

WGe8ynS.gif

8 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

you don't want it :delish:  it isn't a "screamo" song though at least not like heavy metal "screamo"

Oh, but I do :blush3:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

12 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

you don't want it  :delish:  it isn't a "screamo" song though at least not like heavy metal "screamo"

if it's not worth hoarding, then can you leak it? because... we're bored :tommy:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

if i can easily listen to bollywood hawaii and moi je joue i can listen to the ocean boulevard screamer song :flutter: 

Would you look at that, Bollywood Hawaii and Moi Je Joue are classics... I sense a pattern here :oprah3:

17 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

you don't want it  :delish:  it isn't a "screamo" song though at least not like heavy metal "screamo"

Please tell us the name or at least an acronym? Is it a bad song? What is the vibe giving?

2 minutes ago, American Whore said:

if it's not worth hoarding, then can you leak it? because... we're bored :tommy:

Leakers: this is the worst song ever, it's not even worth leaking :sideeye:

Also leakers when someone asks them to share the file: no :xgiggle:

3 minutes ago, American Whore said:

I wouldn't leak it period but I think there's a decent chance she's going to use it in the future, which makes it leaking way more unlikely than it would be for a song that's scrapped scrapped

Just now, fl0r1dakil0s said:

I wouldn't leak it period but I think there's a decent chance she's going to use it in the future, which makes it leaking way more unlikely than it would be for a song that's scrapped scrapped

girl we thot that about loved u then & now / rock candy sweet and here we are 2 years later :oprah:

can you tell us the name tho at least :sass:

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

Screamo song's name vs dark city snippet 43 Christmas game pls :defeated:

YCY3W7s.jpg